Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MakkaPakka

VIP Member
I love custard skin, too!
I'm sure years ago she used to say her shade was Alaska, and her Bobbi Brown shade was Warm Sand. I have similar colouring and bought both of these when I used to hang on her every word and they were way too dark / orange. And I'm not even 'that' pale
It was Groenland in 2014:

It's my shade, too and I wouldn't describe myself as super pale.

Reactions: 2

Simplemind

Nadine has been a beauty journalist for decades and is a regular contributor to the Saturday Times Magazine. And yet, aknowledging that she is now primarily a social media influencer, she describes herself on Instagram as 'Digital creator'. This compares with SH's IG description - 'Journalist, host, broadcaster, author' - when I would guess that the proportion of SH's work that is journalism etc is about the same as Nadine's.

Although there are a few irritating things about Nadine, I think it's partly this unpretentiousness that explains why she has only one-third of a thread on Tattle compared with SH's 39.
Agree - Nadine is alright. Can always find pretentious attributes with online influencers but Nadine comes across genuine and I don’t think for a minute she’d post a photo of her in bed with her cats!

rosemarina

VIP Member
Ok, I’ve been cold today myself 👀. I agree with everything else though, and she looks a fucking state as ever.

Rekyavikgirl

VIP Member
Shame the makeup counters (including L'Oreal) were so empty when I went to buy some shadow earlier today. Some of them were 90% bare.

• Wow

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
Is the eyebrow as a result of botox though? I have one eyebrow higher than the other and I've never had botox in my life!

I think botox *can* give spock brow which is different (not to everyone, of course. Our friend Caroline Hirons has it but not everyone who gets botox does)
It’s not the “higher” it’s the fact that the face is contorted and only that side away from the forehead can move

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
I'm sure you're already well aware, but if you're in the sunshine, use a high strength SPF. I did the scalp thing, sat outside without a hat and I've never experienced scalp sunburn like it.
Thank you, I have hesitated to use it until we are in winter - hoods, hats and boots weather as I’m nervous of that! And I don’t even go out much!

NotDumbNotBlonde

VIP Member
After watching the Cult Beauty video I am fascinated to know what Head and Shoulders think of her being an ambassador.
She said her whole family only ever use Aveda haircare products. I am baffled as to why they chose her and why she accepted? Hasn't she always said she would never take money for recommending something she doesn't use?

Dizziak did absolutely nothing for my hair which isn't even strawlike.

SavetheDrama

VIP Member
Welcome back!
Must be like Groundhog Day as nothing has changed, only as you say she has got worse.

Two years - my memory is awful - so does that mean you missed her going on a Tattle rampage with some of her friends? Threatening police and lawyers?
Oh my God, yes - I have missed that. I must go dig in old threads!