Sali Hughes #37 Dark tortoise pantos women's frames

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She says Hush are true to size though and they are bleeping massive. Absolute twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I know we’ve said it before (many, many times!) but her colums are so verbose. They make my head hurt.

And she’s clearly having a great time on holiday…
(Also love the “always worth checking my IGTV for specs and jewellery details” 😂😂😂)

(
42F2C140-7E82-4ECE-8813-5862A93DFEBC.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Here’s one lipstick now duck off.

I’ve heard Peripera lip tint is amazing for staying put - it’s also got the orange red she’s looking for.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I started counting the number of times she wrote I/me/my in that lipstick piece, and gave up. But it was a lot.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Unfortunately, by embracing the influencer role, Sali no longer has the edgy, quick-witted followers she would like. It’s all brainless fawning and unwanted health advice. I’m sure she grates her teeth and reaches for another cocktail at each compliment for her “shacket”.

458F91C3-3AC9-484B-985D-978B48B355B3.jpeg
B58F83C8-E89D-4D49-9342-20FA61A3889C.jpeg

AF388962-9CC8-4347-893B-EB6161CF80A7.jpeg
19A4A3DB-73EE-4F35-A297-81EFC3AF8941.jpeg
88C307E1-A661-4624-A7DB-1B364AADA1E1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
"The finish is described by the brand as matte, but I’ve worn matte-er."

This is, IMO, the worst sentence this week.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The "shacket" outfit looks like something out of the Cotton Traders catalogue.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Does anyone know of an English teacher?
I feel like today’s column wouldn’t scrape a C or above at GCSE level (or a 4 or whatever they’re calling it now)

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I am being denser than normal. I only just worked out what shacket actually meant 😂
Her insistence she is so casual and carefree on her holibags is slightly offset by the endless selfies.

And that column 😬
Shocking.
I really think if she could only find one item to write about she should have found a different subject. Or included it in a feature about long lasting makeup generally.
She gets sent bleeping buckets loads of free stuff as she keeps telling us. One lipstick made the cut?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Unfortunately, by embracing the influencer role, Sali no longer has the edgy, quick-witted followers she would like. It’s all brainless fawning and unwanted health advice. I’m sure she grates her teeth and reaches for another cocktail at each compliment for her “shacket”.

View attachment 712080View attachment 712081
View attachment 712087View attachment 712088View attachment 712089
Sali no longer has the edgy, quick-witted followers she would like.
That is because we are all here now!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.