Sali Hughes #37 Dark tortoise pantos women's frames

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And was (maybe still is) C Moran's preferred retort to her trolls.
Baddiel and Moran speak very similarly to my ear, the rhythm of their speech, inconsequential babbling as a substitute for wit and are for some bizarre reason considered by some to be erudite.
Listen to 1st few mins of this - age and subject matter apart- it could be Moran talking about being 46 or whatever she is and going on a book tour.

Yes! The comparison between him and Moran is so accurate. Both witter on inanely stating opinion as fact, and both are self appointed experts in something to make money from it - feminism or trolls.
I don't know who the interviewer in that clip is and I only watched a few minutes, but she runs rings around him in terms of wit. He lumbers along behind tediously deconstructing things to look intelligent.

Reactions: 5
That fits the brief perfectly - should have just googled rather than trouble you. I've not used any acid toner for quite a while so the reviews saying it's got a low % aren't a problem as they all seem to be from seasoned acid users. Thanks @SqualorVictoria
Let us know how you get on. I plan to buy it when I've used up my current one

Reactions: 3
So SH has been on 2 holidays in as many months? Didn't she used to claim that she never took a day off? I'm sure she said following a bereavement that she took her first day off in something like five years. When did she abandon her Stakhanovite attitude to work and why were we denied a column about this shift in her work life balance? Perhaps for the Telegraph? (The only paper apart from the Guardian where she gets published as far as I'm aware.) Were The Pool still in existence we'd have been aware that she was no longer an apostle of Alexey, I've no doubt.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s not taking any days off, she is banging out 30 minute articles for vogue over breakfast and taking selfies for the ‘gram

an influencer NEVER takes a day off!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So SH has been on 2 holidays in as many months? Didn't she used to claim that she never took a day off? I'm sure she said following a bereavement that she took her first day off in something like five years. When did she abandon her Stakhanovite attitude to work and why were we denied a column about this shift in her work life balance? Perhaps for the Telegraph? (The only paper apart from the Guardian where she gets published as far as I'm aware.) Were The Pool still in existence we'd have been aware that she was no longer an apostle of Alexey, I've no doubt.
She also doesn't like summer/going abroad/sleeveless clothes/selfies.

But the mozzie bite is back! Mine always look like that tbh.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I PAID! But I also tagged the exact resort- now now trolls, no flying out there to scare Sali.
That’s just a holiday mozzie bite? She’s on holiday? I personally am more concerned that the nails are still awful.
T
EB2ADCBB-33DD-47EF-92AA-C3C28A3A3B60.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What is it with the cut-offs and vests? Given she used to love a dress so much why does she adopt the uniform of the sulky teenage goth when on hols? Also, denim gusset in 30 degree heat? Your fanny does NOT need this.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
What is it with the cut-offs and vests? Given she used to love a dress so much why does she adopt the uniform of the sulky teenage goth when on hols? Also, denim gusset in 30 degree heat? Your fanny does NOT need this.
That white tank with the big spill all down it? And another blue ticket demanding to know where it’s from? 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 6
V. self obsessed post just appeared on Instagram. ALL her outfits worn over last few days in Greece 🥱 (all the same - cut offs and vests). And for those that missed it first time around the mozzie bite makes a reappearance.
To me, taking loads of selfies is such a strange way to spend your holiday!!
It's grim. Not one shot of Greece. Just her, in a hallway. I feel deflated looking at it. You'd think she'd mix it up with a few photos of the scenery, wouldn't you? She might as well be in Brighton for all the sightseeing/absorbing of local culture she appears to be doing

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Why does she post so many near identical photos of herself? In the exact same location? Ie some random hallway near Thessalonika? She surely can't think dangerous Tattlers could pin point her location if she showed a nice view? Waiting to push her under a passing donkey?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.