Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
I don’t need to know the whereabouts of her children.
It’s GCSE results, either she booked to take them on holiday when their results were due, or she booked a holiday without them when results were due.

Reactions: 1
🔺🔺🔺🔺

Only worked with him/her on one job. Total c@nt. Can see why they found each other, although one of their number being a bog standard influencer will not be going down well with the Queen Bees.

Wouldn’t be surprised if SH got pied off eventually.
Name names!

Mselvista

VIP Member
Can I ask for any recommendations for an aha (or aha + bha) toner that I can get from Boots and is cheap? I don't mean SH cheap which seems to be less than £20 these days. Only want to spend about a fiver max. Nipping out during my lunch so don't have time to browse. TIA

Hereforthefacts

Chatty Member
I'm almost embarrassed to admit I'm tempted by the Dr Jart cream mist Sali is advertising using at the moment. Does anyone know if it's any good?

melfish

VIP Member
I wrote the below earlier but thought it was a bit too dull to actually post. But that squiggle is so spot on, might as well post it. Sali is yearning for Brighton to be something it isn't.

----

It does make me think she doesn't really know Brighton. That's not really it's day to day vibe imo - it's hardly like an s&m David LaChapelle photo on every corner.

I'm probably old, but it's quite dull nowadays and lacking in uniqueness. Hanningtons is closed, the open market was redeveloped for "artisans" to sell stuff and there was no coming back for the west pier after it was set on fire for the second time.
Is it more genteel than it used to be? Lost its edge?

Pixie06

VIP Member
Did she move to Brighton with or for the boys father? I'm sure I read somewhere his parents paid the school fees.