Sali Hughes #37 Dark tortoise pantos women's frames

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's people like this who create monsters like Sali

I find it odd people are using Twitter to identify something, we can all use Google to identify a print in seconds 🤷‍♀️

You're unnecessary

Screenshot_20210811-235604_Google.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I didn’t see the bite picture , poor mozzie and all that, didn’t stand a chance ⚰.

Did she take it down because well meaning folk were dm-big her with advice, we know she loathes that so why post it in the first place?

Feeling needy and ignored after dog leash day perhaps?

In the south where it’s warmer, near water. They seem a bit tit though.
My last bite by one of the southern ones swelled to the size and shape of a standard dinner side plate. I think they've been working out.

• Sad
It's nearly the one month anniversary of the Murad ad withdrawl

The original video was during a UK heatwave and we're heading for another one. Come on, Sal, the nation needs this video before our collective melasma worsens.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I think her twitter behaviour lately has been odd because she seems like she’s kind of trying to engage people, but then she can’t deal and throws the toys out of the pram.
Murad - massive Whoops a daisy. A few weeks later, gimpgate and now bitegate

Do you think she’s tried being relatable and friendly yet? A lot of influencers start out that way, I believe

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It's nearly the one month anniversary of the Murad ad withdrawl

The original video was during a UK heatwave and we're heading for another one. Come on, Sal, the nation needs this video before our collective melasma worsens.
Perhaps she might be honest and tell us that IPL is the only thing that shifted hers?

and pigs might fly…..

Reactions: 3
Do you think she’s tried being relatable and friendly yet? A lot of influencers start out that way, I believe
I'm sure Sali would enjoin you buy her book (if it ever emerges) to find out. Isn't that it's USP? A friend in book form. Sounds ideal for us broken troll people with our sad little lives and no beefy friends between us. If only she hadn't alienated us all, surely the target audience of such a publication (assuming it's ever published)?
All of her fans are I'm sure successful, popular, unbroken types who don't need any more friends, let alone substitutes for them in book form.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm sure Sali would enjoin you buy her book (if it ever emerges) to find out. Isn't that it's USP? A friend in book form. Sounds ideal for us broken troll people with our sad little lives and no beefy friends between us. If only she hadn't alienated us all, surely the target audience of such a publication (assuming it's ever published)?
All of her fans are I'm sure successful, popular, unbroken types who don't need any more friends, let alone substitutes for them in book form.
It has gone very quiet on the book front hasn't it? Wasn't publication date originally September but is now March? :unsure:
Pure idle speculation. I wonder, as it d
oes seem to be about friends, if she had mentioned India much in it. She previously liked to namedrop her in all sorts of articles and features. But obviously that would be beyond inappropriate now. (Do they ever tweet each other? It used to be constant).
Having said that I wouldn't have thought obliterating her name would require that much of a push back for publication timewise.
India probably won't even be required for the usual gushing soundbite for the cover. So it will be just the the usual suspects - Caitlin, Lauren Laverne, Marian Keyes. Maybe she could rope in Bobbi Brown. She keeps @ Nigella but I haven't seen it being reciprocated 🤭

Reactions: 5
I'm not surprised. I think Nigella is trying to keep her nose clean these days.

• Haha
She keeps @ Nigella but I haven't seen it being reciprocated 🤭
it’s a bit of a cringe the amount she @‘s Nigella. Completely desperate.

Do you think she ever looks back on any of her shilling with regret? The direction from the sea? The Square stuff?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.