Sali Hughes #37 Dark tortoise pantos women's frames

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sali likes to bring sex into the conversation :

Maintenance shags.

Anne Widdecombe’s lack of sex being a Virgin, she’s written it somewhere.

James Charles not having had sex at 19 , being a Virgin, she’s mentioned it somewhere in a column .

Those two people are complex and difficult in their own way, she didn’t need to bring up their virginity.

Sali has issues.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I am chuckling away to myself that she has been called out publicly by a variety of articulate people and has proved how unpleasant she is.

And not even on a ‘dragging’ site 😂
And all of her own making too 😂
She is so unpleasant. She is graceless. Can you imagine Nigella or Lisa Eldridge ever behaving online like her?
Trying to ruin a man's livelihood because he disagreed with her? Friday night is Chilli Pickle (#Ipaid) night chez Hughes so I wonder if they are having their ears bent about the mean wine supplier who disagreed with her and said she was like a shrill seagull.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Sali likes to bring sex into the conversation :

Maintenance shags.

Anne Widdecombe’s lack of sex being a Virgin, she’s written it somewhere.

James Charles not having had sex at 19 , being a Virgin, she’s mentioned it somewhere in a column .

Those two people are complex and difficult in their own way, she didn’t need to bring up their virginity.

Sali has issues.
Don't forget the Obamas going at it

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
It’s so polite to say thank you when you’re given a compliment. I guess it’s like white noise when you get so many,

(I could write all 6 I’ve ever received on a Post-it).

• Heart
  • Haha
I missed the Compeed plasters thing, what's that about? Or do I want to know 🤣
It’s alluding to that utterly weird Guardian column where the pedicure tech shaved half her heel off but #shepaid. She mentioned her husband- again. Y’know, the same one who even though he has a “preference for brunettes” “felt strongly” silver hair would suit her. Wonder how strongly he feels about the blonde?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
It’s so polite to say thank you when you’re given a compliment. I guess it’s like white noise when you get so many,

(I could write all 6 I’ve ever received on a Post-it).
I've noticed a pattern- she tends to be more polite and give lengthier replies to those that *don't* give her compliments

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I do vaguely. Weren’t they best friends or in a relationship irl, but had lots of dramas on GTL, and were banned in the end? Was one of them the T rex lady who couldn’t wipe her own bum, or am I mangling things?
Yes!! There was possibly some huge drama around self harm or something too. It was the T. rex arms thing that triggered the memory for some reason.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t really care about her husband but she does make him sound like he’s never met a woman before

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Did t-rex lady once try to explain how she wipes her bum? Or have I invented that?

I left GTL because it was just a bunch of women trying to out middle-class each other. They also loved a pile on. Gosh. Suddenly I can see She Here's appeal to them.

• Haha
  • Sad
Did t-rex lady once try to explain how she wipes her bum? Or have I invented that?

I left GTL because it was just a bunch of women trying to out middle-class each other. They also loved a pile on. Gosh. Suddenly I can see She Here's appeal to them.
Sounds like mumsnet run by a dictator

AIBU for thinking it’s wonderful that gay men are comfortable enough to live their authentic selves in my chosen place of residence, by walking around in chains in the train station at teatime?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
If I had seen that fetish thing as a kid it would have totally freaked me out. It would have played on my mind and I wouldn't have known how to process it at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Don't forget the Obamas going at it
Omg barf I'd forgotten about that :sick: So offensive and inappropriate.
Didn't she opine virgins like Anne Widdecombe shouldn't have a vote on anything involving sex or children? Since neither were known to her?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Didn't she opine virgins like Anne Widdecombe shouldn't have a vote on anything involving sex or children? Since neither were known to her?
I guess Sali shouldn’t vote on anything involving universities, defence, trade agreements or foreign policy then.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I remember Sali said Anne Widdicombe's views could be discounted as she hadn't lived 'a normal life'.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Wow that’s so cool and woke of her. If only Anne had been spotted g imp walking a toy boy through the Houses of Parliament. Why, she here would probably vote Tory! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I remember Sali said Anne Widdicombe's views could be discounted as she hadn't lived 'a normal life'.
Normal life being what? Hetero breeding?

She loves the word "normal" almost as much she loves "mental"

Honestly, people like her need to be de-platformed (nb: not a dEaTh ThReAt)

They are menaces

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I don’t think she here is trashing the local wine business, I believe it was an attempt to bully the poor guy that she would cause trouble for him at work. You know what with her doing that large order via a third party 4 years ago, she would hold significant sway with the bosses.
He kept saying -this is nothing to do with work, this is my personal twitter. Although he then deleted his account, so we will never really know.
The bloke she was talking to is married to the chief executive of the business. I think he would have been concerned she might try and damage the reputation of the business (not for a minute suggesting that she was or would but think that might have been his concern). I think it was just about freaking him out but he could probably envisage her QTing him saying he had contempt for people from Brigton/Londoners living in Brighton/whatever and for her fellow Brighton dwellers to boycott the business. He said something about why should other people who work there suffer because of his daft comments.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.