Sali Hughes #37 Dark tortoise pantos women's frames

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So very, very many pictures of herself, the mad narcissist.
It's pathological

And then to ask if people want her to make a whole video on what products brought with her. She has a terrifyingly high opinion of herself and zero self-doubt. Or should that be self-reflection?

Me me me me me me me me me and freakin' MEEEEEEE

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
World's dullest holiday photos.
Here's me in some denim shorts. And this one is of the day I wore some other denim shorts. And this was a great day I'll never forget the view of me in denim shorts...the photos don't do it justice really...

• Haha
Reactions: 26
V. self obsessed post just appeared on Instagram. ALL her outfits worn over last few days in Greece 🥱 (all the same - cut offs and vests). And for those that missed it first time around the mozzie bite makes a reappearance.
To me, taking loads of selfies is such a strange way to spend your holiday!!
The bun pic where her face ia framed by the dark roots is the best she's looked for ages.

20210813_212043.jpg

Reactions: 18
She Here has missed out on no overseas hols in this global pandemic of ours. Noice.

Reactions: 9
She Here has missed out on no overseas hols in this global pandemic of ours. Noice.
No - it is nice isn't it? Two holidays to Greece. The one this time last year when things were really really dodgy was such a good idea.

Did I read she asked if people wanted an update on her breast operation as it is a year later? Why?

Reactions: 9
It's nearly the one month anniversary of the Murad ad withdrawl

The original video was during a UK heatwave and we're heading for another one. Come on, Sal, the nation needs this video before our collective melasma worsens.
Is this a Tattler? 🤭

Screenshot_20210813-214247_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
And she hasn’t worn make up!
Well between the tweakments and the tattooed on eyebrows she wouldn’t need to.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Especially since everything she writes is opinion and requires no research. Got to be exhausting

Reactions: 10
I don’t need to know the whereabouts of her children.
It’s GCSE results, either she booked to take them on holiday when their results were due, or she booked a holiday without them when results were due.

Reactions: 1
Sighhhh...I do really like the good tits tank she's wearing and I did just buy a couple.

She can't help it, she's just a natural influencer.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Are they racerback tanks?
EDIT: Nevermind, I don't think Arket ships here anyhow

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Her piss will be boiling that she was asked that. "Can you not see how ickle and teeny weeny I am from the 10 selfies!"

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.