Sali Hughes #37 Dark tortoise pantos women's frames

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think a floaty kaftan is edgy enough for She Here, she’d rather swelter in black and denim.
Yes that is it. And I don't think kaftans are quite youthful enough for her urban Brighton fashionista 'oh these old shorts?' image.
You have to try very hard to look like you aren't trying hard sometimes.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She here offerering blush advice to DO’P. For shame.

Could you imagine having the absolute brass neck to do that after shamelessly bullying the person?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I don’t think a floaty kaftan is edgy enough for She Here, she’d rather swelter in black and denim.
God forbid she wear anything that might be thought to have come from Monsoon or Accessorize.

I think her hols will provide a face-saving haircolour adjustment opportunity; we'll get something about the quadruple whammy of sunshine, sweat chlorine and salt water messing with her complex hues.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She here offerering blush advice to DO’P. For shame.

Could you imagine having the absolute brass neck to do that after shamelessly bullying the person?
No?!?! Where is this?
Does Dawn reply?
That is unbelievable.

ETA just saw it on IG. Twice she says she has PM'd Dawn. I bet. Less chance of it being seen D didn't reply. We all know she'll recommend Jones bloody Road anyway.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
No?!?! Where is this?
Does Dawn reply?
That is unbelievable.

ETA just saw it on IG. Twice she says she has PM'd Dawn. I bet. Less chance of it being seen D didn't reply. We all know she'll recommend Jones bloody Road anyway.
People tagging in Sali "you need Sali Hughes". Ffs

Also: I hate when people tag in blue ticks for stuff like this. Like, I'm sure if Dawn wanted to ask Sali, she would have done so already?

• Sick
People tagging in Sali "you need Sali Hughes". Ffs

Also: I hate when people tag in blue ticks for stuff like this. Like, I'm sure if Dawn wanted to ask Sali, she would have done so already?
Yes it is annoying isn't it? It is only bloody blusher. You seriously don't need an 'expert' PMing you about it as if it is a difficult concept.
I bet Sali is offering to send her some free Jones Road stuff. Bragging about how Bobbi is a friend.

Reactions: 9
Yes it is annoying isn't it? It is only bloody blusher. You seriously don't need an 'expert' PMing you about it as if it is a difficult concept.
I bet Sali is offering to send her some free Jones Road stuff. Bragging about how Bobbi is a friend.
Or she'll offer to speak to the PR at Bobbi Brown directly to see if they have any old stock for Dawn. Such a good people she is.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Or she'll offer to speak to the PR at Bobbi Brown directly to see if they have any old stock for Dawn. Such a good people she is.
She has the neck of a giraffe.

She gleefully mocked Dawn with her other old Twitter crones and it’ll never be forgotten , not here anyway.

Reactions: 11
Exactly. I'd take the post exactly as it was meant to be intended. If Dawn has posted to Instagram it's safe to assume she knows how to use the various functions and doesn't need to have specific influencers tagged

Reactions: 8
🚨 BREAKING NEWS 🚨

View attachment 715085

Greece, in August, boiling? SH wearing monochrome shorts and vest on hols? Bang it on stories and knock me down with a feather.
Those BROWS! They’re a lot

Separately, why, if you’re on HOLIDAY would you spend such an inordinate amount of time dicking around on and with your phone?? You might as well not be there!

Last edited:
  • Sad
Whats happening with her hair, has she had it redone since the first reveal, it went grey to blond, is she going back to brown?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I think her hols will provide a face-saving haircolour adjustment opportunity; we'll get something about the quadruple whammy of sunshine, sweat chlorine and salt water messing with her complex hues.
She’s already foreshadowing just this…

5AC6EB89-B417-4DC7-8E81-EF917CD1D6D8.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well at least since bleaching, she has eliminated that problem of having a two tone ponytail because the roots don’t match...oh wait

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.