Sali Hughes #37 Dark tortoise pantos women's frames

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She removed the other video where she cried histrionically like a toddler.
I missed it too. I was gutted. There was a brilliant comment on here about wishing they knew which mascara she wore so they could avoid it as it was halfway down her cheeks. From the folklore here about that iconic video it sounded like this -

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I couldn’t get the video to work but if it’s the one where she twists facts and acts like Tattle stalkers are ruining her life, whereas **spoiler alert** she was actually stalking people on their social media who dared to have an opinion about her.

That’s the attention seeking story that made no sense and brought me here!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She’s so twitchy, I find it uncomfortable to watch her. 😳

Reactions: 11
I like Hemmo, read a running book of hers ages ago without realising it was her, if you know what I mean…

And not wishing to derail the thread into gender territory, but I believe her husband has since come out as trans* so I would suspect she’s a lot less black and white and much more tolerant of people and opinions than She Here. And I bet she’s had a lot more serious and meaningful stuff thrown at her over the past few years than crying about people wondering why you haven’t admitted to Botox…

* forgive any clumsy wording

Reactions: 9

Yel

She really got an A+ for distortion of truth and facts in that Razzie award winning piece of expert digital content.
I really wish I had the time and inclination to edit that video to show the few posts she cherry picked to distort and reply to. Like the comments about winning an in bloom award in so can't be that bad, that she twisted to be critical of where she grew up 🤪. And the other 99% of comments that she totally ignored.

This thread ranks higher than the Chanel site when you Google the glasses 😆, meh it's what she deserves.

Screenshot_20210805-110036_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Btw are her lawyers/legal advisors still working on...whatever it is they were working on regarding her trolls? I mean, it's been a while, hasn't it?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Saw this on another thread- interesting how this journalist also spoke to someone who started an anti-influencer thread (never calls them a troll, the word is not used at all)
Would recommend this programme as a contrast with She Here’s “journalism”, and as an interesting subject anyway.
1CB8BA50-3028-40D9-8CE7-7CF4B205656D.jpeg

Reactions: 10
Btw are her lawyers/legal advisors still working on...whatever it is they were working on regarding her trolls? I mean, it's been a while, hasn't it?
Not sure about that but rest assured the relevant authorities are looking into it as we speak.
20210805_123219.jpg
20210805_123234.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Defame people! I die every time these self righteous arseholes bandy about legal terms when they’re cross 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I really wish I had the time and inclination to edit that video to show the few posts she cherry picked to distort and reply to. Like the comments about winning an in bloom award in so can't be that bad, that she twisted to be critical of where she grew up 🤪. And the other 99% of comments that she totally ignored.
That's been on my to-do list ever since I came here!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Defame people! I die every time these self righteous arseholes bandy about legal terms when they’re cross 😂
We’ve never defamed her and that silly little man thought he was intimidating 😂😂 what pissed her off is that everything said here was how we felt about her. Her spiteful, mean, duplicitous ways were documented and she kicked off.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.