Sali Hughes #37 Dark tortoise pantos women's frames

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting in the programme that she describes influencers as people who create social media content and then to earn money from it 'sometimes' work commercially with brands. As if the earning money part is a bit of an afterthought.
Yes, her painstaking manipulation of the language around influencing is testament to how conflicted she is about the direction her career has taken. Plus all the lies. Such hubris, to think she can augment external reality to make herself feel more comfortable psychologically. I'd expect nothing less

Reactions: 13
Has this been posted before? It's a real time capsule. And makes each person sound so so so deeply unfunny. Sali and Hemmo pre split.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'd not seen that before. All the pics are here

Reactions: 1
I think I need a little ancient history lesson - what happened between Sali and Hemmo? And what happened on freaky Friday? If anyone can point me in the right direction where to find this out for myself, or even take the time to do a little recap for me, I would be most appreciative.
Thank you!

Reactions: 2
Ewwww
Sail you now post pictures of your lunch
Sail actually sounds like an insufferable stalker and Klingon
If only I had a journalist friend, tosuggest journalists to follow who I could met up with IRL at a press event.
Alas, I did not think of using twitter to befriend my friends friends and run into one at Costa coffee outside the train station at 8am because we all have real jobs.

Reactions: 7
"I feel immensely grateful to Twitter for being so great at bringing together people with similar jobs, attitudes, interests and sense of humour facilitating ongoing, vicious, and totally needless pile-ons by me and my coven of assholes."

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The video that SH did on what became known as Freaky Friday is included here. She made it at some point during thread 3 and before that (and her lashing out behaviour that led to the video) the threads were pretty slow and mild.
She talked about being ghosted on a podcast which is possibly about her and Hemmo's friendship ending. I'll find it.

From about 21 mins 53 secs

Reactions: 6
I think I need a little ancient history lesson - what happened between Sali and Hemmo? And what happened on freaky Friday? If anyone can point me in the right direction where to find this out for myself, or even take the time to do a little recap for me, I would be most appreciative.
Thank you!
The Wiki (at the top of the page) explains about freaky Friday. It's described in section 4 (although the previous sections give the broader context).

Reactions: 4
I thought it was thread 2? Both 1 and 2 moved at a glacial pace until she started panting furiously about it

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The video that SH did on what became known as Freaky Friday is included here. She made it at some point during thread 3 and before that (and her lashing out behaviour that led to the video) the threads were pretty slow and mild.
She talked about being ghosted on a podcast which is possibly about her and Hemmo's friendship ending. I'll find it.

From about 21 mins 53 secs
Just listened…. Love it when she says that she noticed some snippiness from the ghosted…. That’s her trademark isn’t it!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ewwww
Sail you now post pictures of your lunch
Sail actually sounds like an insufferable stalker and Klingon
If only I had a journalist friend, tosuggest journalists to follow who I could met up with IRL at a press event.
Alas, I did not think of using twitter to befriend my friends friends and run into one at Costa coffee outside the train station at 8am because we all have real jobs.
Grim to think that this love fest for twitter was the same time as the 'coven' were at their most active.
I don't think Hemmo was involved with that - I may be wrong.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Thank you!
SHE HERE

(Freaky Friday narc rage in all its glory. Enjoy!)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She really got an A+ for distortion of truth and facts in that Razzie award winning piece of expert digital content.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Later that day, Hemmo tweeted that she preferred older, chubbier Morrissey to the young, rakish one, and I responded with several tweets listing all the famous men whose hotness had increased exponentially along with their waistlines (Matthew Perry and Alec Baldwin, for two).

EXPERT CONTENT

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.