Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Yep yep yep. This where the lack of honesty about ‘tweakments’ (I.e. SH) makes me laugh. If you’re (SH) doing it for you, why the secrecy? Is it because pretending you’re au naturel makes you better than other women who aren’t? Cuz that sounds like internalised misogyny to me.
Yes that is it. There is a hierarchy of procedures allowed to be discussed. Eg breast reduction gets two videos and mentions at other times. Tweakments and botox furtively mentioned a couple of times buried deep in comments. So she can say she is open and honest about it.
There is still the pressure and snobbery to look 'effortlessly' young. You are somehow better if you look young without help. But it is dishonest and unkind to other women. Especially if you are 99.9% of the time putting it down to SPF and skincare.

Interestingly I was looking at the early Caitlin Moran ITB I mentioned earlier (I do not advise it. CM is unbearable 🤪). The one where Sali said women who won't leave the house without makeup have a mental illness. She also said women who keep having medical procedures on their face have mental problems. Especially if they have husbands who don't. Desparation apparently.
An awful lot of ascribing mental health problems to women and their choices 🙄

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 35

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
SHE HERE

(Freaky Friday narc rage in all its glory. Enjoy!)

This video brought me to tattle 😂 🙏
I can still remember mother of daughters piling in with her support and her own tattle sob story only for her to fall from grace when it was revealed she was a secret tattler and had slagged off her insta-besties and husband
Best thing I ever did ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
She is really hung up on size isn't she? When she was talking to Caitlin Moran in that ITB, CM said she had been size 22 at one point but was now a 10 (I think). Sali said re C's husband 'so he has loved you both when you were enormously fat and now'.
'Enormously fat'? I was so surprised CM didn't pick her up on that.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 33

Yel

Chatty Member
Squiggle has deleted his Twitter. He'll probably be feeling awful after Sali started coming at his work :(

• Sad
  • Wow

Pixie06

VIP Member
Teeney tiny Sali, there is no one as petite as She. What she lacks in size she makes up in massive portions of cuntery.

• Haha

hkbss

Fuck sake. I’m a longtime lurker and don’t usually post but I’ve had a shit day and this is annoying more than it should.
It’s never ending, isn’t it? Spend spend spend less you look like literal excrement. Because there is nothing worse than not wearing make up.

• Heart
  • Sad

Yel

Chatty Member
She couldn't just be lighhearted and not rise to an argument. So she's spending her evening Googleing stats to quote and unnecessarily bringing someone's work into it 😳. She's just the kind of mean girl that would like to ruin someone's business because they didn't see eye to eye

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 32

Colly Wobble

What is it with the cut-offs and vests? Given she used to love a dress so much why does she adopt the uniform of the sulky teenage goth when on hols? Also, denim gusset in 30 degree heat? Your fanny does NOT need this.

• Haha

sineadf

Oh god she's such a Cool Girl. Lots of gay and lesbian people don't like fetish stuff being aired in daylight Pride parades and don't think it represents them, it should be ok to say that without being afraid people might think you're an old prude.

• Heart

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
We quite innocently messaged our friends on a public forum that we think the Guardian beauty column is awful!
We await our call from Kath Viner or her minion, inviting us in for a job interview to replace the current incumbent.
How is that being a troll?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Disillusioned

VIP Member
From “you, but better” to #hownottolooklikeshit. Quite a journey, Bobbi. And what a triumph for internalised misogyny.

• Angry
  • Sick

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Thread title thanks to @rosemarina by overwhelming popular demand.
For those not in the know it refers to Sali's undisguised irritation and then response when anyone has the temerity to ask about her specs.

Last thread highlights recap:
* She Here IT'S SALI is to appear in an eagerly anticipated documentary by David Baddiel on the unsavoury topic of TROLLS. Hopefully she can be persuaded to talk about them for once 🙏

* She and Bobbi Brown had a lovely time telling each other how much they love each other and also Bobbi's groundbreaking new range. Heartwarming stuff.

* Lots of stuff going on with her nails. I can't keep up.

• Haha
  • Heart

skronkywildcat

VIP Member
I imagine the only thing PP’s clothes are saying is “please wash or even replace me”.

Have you seen him? He looks like a sentient dirty laundry basket.

• Haha