Sali Hughes #37 Dark tortoise pantos women's frames

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not sure how long it will be until the David Baddiel troll documentary drops. I’m guessing autumn would be really quick, could be as long as next year.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Seems Gallinée added the exclamation mark in… yet another matter for her solicitors to look into.

305F07F6-8821-477B-9694-17007EF7C34A.jpeg

Her column mention of this product was just so weird:

9EC548DE-E971-4DBD-824A-DFA280512A32.jpeg

Mind boggles at what “details” we have been saved from.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
… and surely TM Caroline Hirons now with her “flights, festivals and fannies” catchphrase*

*hardly the glory days of old Brucie, I grant you…

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m not sure how long it will be until the David Baddiel troll documentary drops. I’m guessing autumn would be really quick, could be as long as next year.
He recently gave up Twitter for two whole weeks as research for it!

Think he has a new tour about trolling too.
It looks woeful. (This is old because the tour got interrupted by Covid)

That Peston appearance resulted in Baddiel furiously back pedalling when he realised that he'd taken the piss out of Martyn Ware from Heaven 17 who has a blue tick and so couldn't possibly be a troll of course.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
"downstairs" ffs. What's next, lady garden? vajayjay?

(that cleansing bar IS nice, I actually used it before She Here mentioned it)

Reactions: 3
He recently gave up Twitter for two whole weeks as research for it!

It looks woeful. (This is old because the tour got interrupted by Covid)

That Peston appearance resulted in Baddiel furiously back pedalling when he realised that he'd taken the piss out of Martyn Ware from Heaven 17 who has a blue tick and so couldn't possibly be a troll of course.
Omg his stinging put downs to 'trolls' in that clip are so embarrassing. Along the lines of 'well you've got silly hair'. And how were any of those comments even trolling?
I'm quite looking forward to the documentary. I can only imagine the levels of smugness and self congratulation. No doubt Sali will come up with her more salacious lies about here, and keep calling it a dragging site 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.