Sali Hughes #37 Dark tortoise pantos women's frames

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SHE HERE

(Freaky Friday narc rage in all its glory. Enjoy!)

This video brought me to tattle 😂 🙏
I can still remember mother of daughters piling in with her support and her own tattle sob story only for her to fall from grace when it was revealed she was a secret tattler and had slagged off her insta-besties and husband
Best thing I ever did ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Here’s her tweet with authentically used within the sentence.

I only do Twitter when a thread means I have to look 😁
that tweet vibe reminds me of mums who say their teens tell them everything, but whose teens actually do E at the weekends

the kink thing has the potential to be pretty triggering I reckon

Reactions: 13
Recently there was a video clip of a couple on public transport, the man was dressed in just a nappy and he was lying on the womans lap in what looked to be an adult baby scenario. Someone said seriously? Do you really need to do that here? They replied "it's none of your business!" If Sali saw that on the early morning train would she think it heartwarming and lovely and they're just living their authentic self?

There's a reason this stuff doesn't usually happen in public outside of certain contexts like clubs etc

People should do whatever they want behind closed doors and in the right environments

• Heart
Reactions: 15
This article says it all, SH should read it:

This is such a no-brainer to me, the distinction 🤷‍♀️

While I don't think it'd bother me personally in the context of Pride, I can see why it would others and cannot for the life of me understand why Sali would get so bent out of shape about it

Reactions: 13
She Here: "I’d feel less comfortable watching a couple snog passionately opposite me."

That's bizarre.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
She Here: "I’d feel less comfortable watching a couple snog passionately opposite me."

That's bizarre.
She here: 'I'm quite comfortable having a bessy blue sticker mate whose husband is a p*ed*'. Why are so many of her tweets/articles related to her sex life ffs? This from a woman whose husband was turned on by her wearing Compeed plasters :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I don't want to see that tit either
Yeah both are a bit much at teatime.
I expect snogging in train stations though, and airports. People being parted, fair enough.
I, sadly, expect to see shagging in certain holiday resorts and a certain park over the road from me, if I’m out late on a weekend. I don’t like it but it goes on and it’s borderline contained to certain times and days.
I wouldn’t be happy to see it when getting the 17.15 from Brighton Victoria though. Face masks or otherwise.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I had a bizarre recovered memory yesterday. Does anyone who was on GTL back in the day remember Faith and Barbara? There was some VERY strange online behaviour there and I can only recall a bit of it.

• Wow
Reactions: 2

That's bizarre.
Did she really say that?
I presume she means a heterosexual couple. Otherwise that is too judgemental and bigoted no doubt.
And btw that po faced sour puss sitting opposite you would quell any lusty notions I'm sure.

Only She Here can manage to make Brighton sound the most ghastly bleeping place when it is probably perfectly pleasant. Nothing to do with men on dog leads but Sali types wandering around patting themselves on the back at how marvellously well adjusted they are, and how clever and unusual they were to pick Brighton as their home. Oh that and Chilli bleeping Pickle.
She really is the anti tourist board.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I had a bizarre recovered memory yesterday. Does anyone who was on GTL back in the day remember Faith and Barbara? There was some VERY strange online behaviour there and I can only recall a bit of it.
I do vaguely. Weren’t they best friends or in a relationship irl, but had lots of dramas on GTL, and were banned in the end? Was one of them the T rex lady who couldn’t wipe her own bum, or am I mangling things?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I am chuckling away to myself that she has been called out publicly by a variety of articulate people and has proved how unpleasant she is.

And not even on a ‘dragging’ site 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.