Sali Hughes #37 Dark tortoise pantos women's frames

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god she's such a Cool Girl. Lots of gay and lesbian people don't like fetish stuff being aired in daylight Pride parades and don't think it represents them, it should be ok to say that without being afraid people might think you're an old prude.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Sali does contort herself to be so open minded, hip and down with all things she thinks are dejour.... none of us plebs could possibly understand Brighton like she does. For all her polite discussion/argument there is an under-currant of i'm right and you are wrong and not only are you wrong you also don't understand.

Reactions: 18
Forgot to screenshot it but she also said she is against policing what people wear....
It's not about the attire per se. Is she thick?

It's bad enough just trying to exist in an extrovert's world without being forced to participate in other people's sexy cosplay when I'm just trying to catch a freakin' train. I do not consent to this, bleeping take it home (and no, it's not the attire, it's the ACT)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
It has NOT gone as she expected. Feebee is chipping in now and Sali is getting passive aggressive.
Many comments about the child safeguarding aspect.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I really wish I had the time and inclination to edit that video to show the few posts she cherry picked to distort and reply to. Like the comments about winning an in bloom award in so can't be that bad, that she twisted to be critical of where she grew up 🤪. And the other 99% of comments that she totally ignored.

This thread ranks higher than the Chanel site when you Google the glasses 😆, meh it's what she deserves.

View attachment 697516
Yay, this was the goal!

She will now shill a different brand of glasses.

I notice Hershesons got another shout out from Lauren...
Bless her for trying.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I'll get pilloried for this possibly but I agree with SH. Children won't be harmed by this as they would not associate it with anything sexual. It would have been Brighton Pride this weekend. Just because I don't like her, I don't agree with the people in her mentions and she does know the place she lives better than those who don't live there 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
It’s ok to think it’s cool, a little internal smile and a nod to the juxtaposition of leather kink and a face mask, but you don’t have to pump it out there to the audience to reinforce your Well Coolness. I reckon.

My godchildren would have been mad intrigued and nagged me narrow to find out more and then you’re answering questions you maybe can’t in the moment - or ever to a 7 year old and a 10 year old.

You don‘t really need to know Brighton to know Brighton. It prides itself on what it is and puts it right out there. As it should. But a lot of people who don’t live there visit, and Brighton relies on that so if she’s saying outlanders beware - well, maybe that‘s right I dunno.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

Yel

Brighton is only like this the first weekend in August. The rest of the year it's as sterile and boring as every other place.

The fact she feels it's noteworthy says it all.

I wouldn't want children going to the main station and seeing the monstrosity of the led signs. They should have sucked up the maintaince costs and stuck with the ticker signs!

Reactions: 9
I didn't know it Pride! That shifts the context a bit and maybe it wasn't actual foreplay 😆 I still think acting out your kink in public is a selfish cunty thing to do and duck off for forcing me to be part of it. That goes for hetero couples pashing as well. Cancel me from this planet :devilish:

(I hate exhibitionists of any decree, they offend my introvert sensibilities, so that is probably part of this as well. This is not a backpedal)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Oh yeah if it’s Pride buyer beware I guess. Let’s all hope Ada (Nan) isn’t there accidentally seeking a pint of cockles, winkles and whelks.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Nice to see Sali promoting Pride there, by not mentioning it at all.🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈
Brighton Pride has been cancelled again this year, however people will still be out drinking and celebrating #loveislove

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I'll get pilloried for this possibly but I agree with SH. Children won't be harmed by this as they would not associate it with anything sexual. It would have been Brighton Pride this weekend. Just because I don't like her, I don't agree with the people in her mentions and she does know the place she lives better than those who don't live there 🤷‍♀️
@Mselvista feel what you feel as Sali said😜

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Victoria Pendleton looking great with what looks like dyed grey hair on the Olympics coverage (terrible picture - sorry Victoria she did look great though!)

PhotoGrid_1628191837364.jpg

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.