Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
How nice and progressive -
A Bobbi Brown hashtag for Jones Road is #hownottolooklikeshit

Of course it involves buying all her products. The implication you look 'shit' without makeup and product is so disgusting it is unbelievable.
Is it any wonder some women won't leave the house without it?
(But they have mental issues according to an old In the Bathroom with Sali and Caitlin).

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 29

Jade Mitzi

VIP Member
She is a complete disgrace. The guy is tweeting from a personal account, apologised profusely but she still acts like a complete twat.

Yes, it absolutely is a doxxing of sorts.

• Angry

Raker

VIP Member
Her response to “progressive consensus” (v interesting!); her florid vocabulary, used all wrong; her non-original thoughts; her lack of ability to debate/see other view points; her brittle snippiness and belief all dissent = tattle…

…she’s thick as mince, isn’t she? Or more accurately not half as clever as she thinks she is….

• Haha
  • Heart

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Ugh still so cross at her ghastly behaviour doxxing someone's business. And the unpleasant insinuation she would alert Chilli Pickle about her displeasure with him. I hope they really would tell her to fuck off. Surely the gifted (for we all know they are) Friday meals and mentions would not be enough to offset an actual business relationship.
She really is so up her own fucking hole with her self importance isn't she?

• Angry

melfish

VIP Member
I didn't know it Pride! That shifts the context a bit and maybe it wasn't actual foreplay 😆 I still think acting out your kink in public is a selfish cunty thing to do and fuck off for forcing me to be part of it. That goes for hetero couples pashing as well. Cancel me from this planet :devilish:

(I hate exhibitionists of any decree, they offend my introvert sensibilities, so that is probably part of this as well. This is not a backpedal)

Last edited:
  • Heart

Disillusioned

VIP Member
Goodness, she can’t let this go. Hemmo?

D538DE07-2495-4065-BEEE-65C62B1F543E.jpeg
25FCA17E-E2CB-4318-95C2-406CC4D19D15.jpeg
D04637DA-7EFD-4EC2-AE10-DD69DB60CB99.jpeg

The level of detail - she clearly wants it to be identifiable to anyone remotely involved.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

Gold_7

Chatty Member
I’m hormoanal but she really pisses me off with her bloody privilege. I’m moving next month after waiting years in overcrowded conditions. Overpriced London rent but it is what it is. Just grateful to have a house and not have to move out of my home town, which I honestly thought I would have to do.

I can’t believe how much stuff she has and doesn’t appreciate it. She chops and changes on a whim.
I’ll be sleeping on a mattress for the foreseeable and will have to buy a piece of furniture monthly as I’m on a tight budget ( I mean sofas and a bed frame - other stuff will be Gumtree etc) The stuff she has…I work my arse off and I couldn’t dream of what she has. I’m not even jealous just baffled.

Everything drops into her lap and all she does is moan. She’s got so much of everything and all she does is moan and feels sorry for herself.

I’ve had the year from hell due to bereavement and I know I’m not rational 90% of the time but wtf??

ETA: This was meant to be in the Lily Pebbles thread. Oops. I’ll c&p it there but tbh it still kind of applies to Sali or influencers in general.

• Heart

rosemarina

VIP Member
She’s unbelievable. I think the next thread title should just be: Sali Hughes. Absolute Thundercunt.

• Haha
  • Heart

Carmina-Piranha

Chatty Member
Hello 👋 I'm usually on the Jack Monroe thread but popped over, because this has just appeared on my Instagram. Should I come over here and start reading about Sali from thread 1? I know she is a nasty cow, after she bit my head off on a guardian comment piece, when I asked very politely would a face cream she was using be suitable for my older skin. X

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
Someone should pay her to say her hair is blonde and she hates it and that her favourite band is the Cheeky Girls. Shall we all chip in? She can hardly refuse FOR CHARITY!
Is that what Cameo is? A paid message the celeb has to say to the recipient?

“My name’s Sali, actually I don’t know everything about everything , Brighton is full of wankers and I’m not really xs, I’m a medium” that kind of thing?

• Haha
  • Heart

mindlessness

VIP Member
"...it remains so because I strongly believe the skincare industry has encouraged far too many to do far too much to their skin."

You belong to that industry Sali...

• Haha
  • Heart

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I am chuckling away to myself that she has been called out publicly by a variety of articulate people and has proved how unpleasant she is.

And not even on a ‘dragging’ site 😂
And all of her own making too 😂
She is so unpleasant. She is graceless. Can you imagine Nigella or Lisa Eldridge ever behaving online like her?
Trying to ruin a man's livelihood because he disagreed with her? Friday night is Chilli Pickle (#Ipaid) night chez Hughes so I wonder if they are having their ears bent about the mean wine supplier who disagreed with her and said she was like a shrill seagull.

• Haha
  • Heart

hkbss

Fuck sake. I’m a longtime lurker and don’t usually post but I’ve had a shit day and this is annoying more than it should.
It’s never ending, isn’t it? Spend spend spend less you look like literal excrement. Because there is nothing worse than not wearing make up.
Also, hello all✌. I’m not usually this sweary.

• Haha
  • Heart

WinterSolstice

VIP Member
Jesus Sal, get a life you knob-end and stop taking everyone’s opinion about anything as a personal attack. The prissy head girl bully thing is 🤮

• Sick

SqualorVictoria

VIP Member
Sali's wedding was almost 4 years ago and she's throwing it back in his face because he doesnt agree with seeing men on leashes at a train station?

Also a bit much to make a song and dance about supporting local when the wedding was 4 years ago!

• Sick
  • Wow

SqualorVictoria

VIP Member
The thing about that progressive consensus tweet is that she didn't even have to properly engage- the lady who tweeted her simply invited her to google it, she wasn't demanding a statement or expecting Sali to commit to a verdict. All she had to say was she had not heard of it (if she hadn't) and would look into it or something. Instead, she twisted her words and sneered with FeeBee. She's an intellectual fraud. It's astounding that she treats people who (presumably) follow her with such contempt, even when they engage politely. And she expects us to buy a book on life lessons on how we should behave? Please.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 27