Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

skronkywildcat

VIP Member
Yay, threaten someone’s livelihood for disagreeing with you politely. What a victory for the people’s Sali.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 30

Sheeeet

Chatty Member
The ego has landed, she has upped her price - yesterday she was £18.50 😆
Someone should pay her to say her hair is blonde and she hates it and that her favourite band is the Cheeky Girls. Shall we all chip in? She can hardly refuse FOR CHARITY!

• Haha
  • Heart

SqualorVictoria

VIP Member
"There's a demonstrable impulse by culture to reach for diagnosis when lone white men act as terrorists. We can't fathom it". Oh fuck off you virtue signalling twat.

• Haha
  • Heart
My only Sali H story - went to see Marion Keyes in Cardiff. She was being interviewed by a woman who didn’t introduce herself. Turned out is was Hughes. What an ego, to think everyone knows who you are!

• Haha
  • Wow

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
With 140k followers, her threats, even if only implied, are taken seriously.
Oh she knows what she is doing. Being a massive bullying cunt.
But our Sali is used to bullying people on twitter so they lose their business/job.
You see she espouses tolerance yet woe betide you if you have the temerity to disagree with her. Not so tolerant then.
She is a fucking disgrace. And the fact she sneers at here is laughable.

• Angry
  • Heart

melfish

VIP Member
I mean, to be blunt, her “limited intellectual resources are all tied up with self-indulgence and mirror gazing”.
I mean, she is in Greece, birthplace of the Western philosophical tradition, and she is literally just taking endless photos of herself in a mirror.

I guess Narcissus was Greek 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha

NotDumbNotBlonde

VIP Member
Her writing is painful.

She has such a massive chip on her shoulder about her lack of formal education (as per her son getting '10 GCSEs more than his mother'- poor lad can't be congratulated without somehow referring back to herself!) She overcompensates with pomposity, turgid style and contrived vocabulary.

The people i know who have PhDs communicate in a very clear, deceptively simple style.

• Heart

anais750185

Chatty Member
I was thinking about her outfit for that wedding - for all her claims of buying vintage and second hand and pretending to endorse sustainability, the shoes and the dress between them almost cost a grand. I was at a wedding recently and no one had bought a new outfit as no one could afford it. Spending a grand on one outfit is way out of most people's budgets.

I don't think the fact that she is now an influencer would cause such a problem, if she was more gracious and treated her 'followers' with respect.
She should take a leaf out of Nigella's book, Nigella is always super gracious on twitter, seems like it takes Sali a lot more time and energy being petty and supercilious than it would just responding graciously.

• Heart
  • Wow

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
I think we may have overlooked a key point - choosing to live in Brighton is Sali’s personality trait.

• Haha

Yel

Chatty Member
I wonder if Sali has another #ad coming up with square all about helping and supporting local businesses 😳

• Haha
  • Sick

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Does Sali seriously think revealing that person as her wine supplier for her wedding is the massive Gotcha she imagines?
She just exposed herself as beyond mean and petty. It actually beggars belief she thinks her behaviour is OK.

At least we know wine man isn't a middle aged woman or the glittery plastic fingernail would firmly be pointed in the direction of Tattle.

• Angry

Houseplantkiller

We get a full announcement via stories or grid post every time she's off for a tattoo, facial, haircut, even boob job. Strangely she doesn't share every time she's popping up to London for a bit of botox and filler.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

SqualorVictoria

VIP Member
"It's the vibe people choose when moving here"

Can imagine the conversation between a prospective Brightonian viewing a property and an estate agent.

"What are the facilities like? Are there many schools nearby? Is the train service reliable? And what's the likelihood of encountering fetish played out in public? Part of the vibe, you say? Great, where do I sign!"

• Haha

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
The trouble with Sali is she says something, and is obviously entitled to her opinion, but lacks any sort of debating skills or humour, so it rapidly becomes nasty if she is challenged at all.
Then her self righteousness and petty nature kick in. There was no need at all to drag that man's work into it and wave vague threats at him. That is an abuse of her twitter power.
It gets worse when she drags her wee mates into it to hold sneering superior conversations. Surely they have private FB groups or WhatsApp for that 🙄

• Heart

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
She’s an utter cunt , how she has the fucking nerve to criticise Tattle is beyond me.

Look in the mirror Sali , your inner ugliness can’t be hidden.

• Heart