Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dunhill

I don't think her original hair looked at all like a wig. Undyed mid-brown colour with lots of silvery bits underneath. Looked great! Her new hair though, now that does look wiggy, flat and frazzled with no light bouncing off it. But what can she do? I suppose her allergy means she's stuck with it even if she is having buyer's remorse. Or freebie remorse, or whatever it's called when you haven't paid for it!
We'll have to agree to disagree. I am talking about her Guardian byline picture. Her hair colour is solid, and to my eye (and some of my friends) it does look like a wig. But possibly this is also because her use of Botox has given her complexion a slight waxy mannequin look, and why I think her hair looks like a wig.

I think the new fringe and way she's styled her own hair is doing the colour no favours, but that is because her new colour has not been done particularly well. And that is the bottom line.

First of all welcome. Secondly as someone whose hair has been steadily falling out for about 4 years and who is now seeing her wiggy future, I found it hilarious. And it seems that hair, even when we have it, brings so much drama into our lives.

What does it do for you?
My sister is losing her hair too, so I really sympathise with you.

To quote Fleabag - Hair is everything. And it is, so it is hardly surprising that it does bring so much drama into our lives.

Reactions: 4

Badabing101

VIP Member
Stupid me thought that was the whole point of ‚pouches‘: easy transfer from one handbag to another. Sali has made a long instagram video on it at some point. The concept of multiple pouches is completely baffling.

Ever since Sali mentioned that brush I’ve been thinking about getting one, and now that you have recommended it, @Badabing101, I’m seriously tempted again. You really have to trust a woman with hair as nice as yours.
I wouldn’t recommend if I didn’t believe in it, but they genuinely are good

Apples87

I got pastel Air Force ones late last year and have waited for it to stop raining to crack them out. Don’t know if they are cool or not but they are v bouncy. I am loving the 90s throwbacks, I used to live in gazelles and shell toes.
I used to love gazelles and shell toes too, I went for an Adidas sl80. Right up my street, low profile and a bit retro. Also considering Nike cortez for next time.

A year round Breton-er 🙋🏼‍♀️(Classic or hideously unimaginative *you decide).

*Big Brother voice
Same. Actually would consider it a summer jumper because my Aran is a bit much more hen it’s warm but I wouldn’t post it on Instagram as the marker of summer.

Disillusioned

VIP Member
Last year it was 7, then 11. Now it's 31
Those are very similar to my numbers. And not good. Hair loss and other symptoms are a risk until your ferritin is much higher. If you’re in the US with insurance (assumption) can you get an infusion?

Reactions: 3

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
She claims it's her favourite base ever. Has she mentioned it that often before? I thought she was all about Suqqu
I love Suqqu , I have to make my skin dewy to the point of damp to work it in but the result is lovely.

There’s no better foundation for me than Parure Gold , it’s sublime.

• Heart

Missypissy

Has she ever mentioned facial mists before or used them on IG?
And I am getting increasingly fed up with her banging on about 'I have one of these {insert product} in every bag and every room in my house'. Not everyone can afford multiple buys. We do the radical thing of transferring stuff from one area to another as needed. We aren't all Sali 'I have pouches of all my makeup in all my bags' Hughes.
So greedy grabby. Makes me feel itchy

SqualorVictoria

VIP Member
@NotDumbNotBlonde thank you for saving me the best part of €35, you have made me remember that satin finishes don't look good on me either ! I have Velvet Beauty and Velvet Ribbon as well as other lipsticks and that's enough to be going on with for now

• Heart

AsterSalonen

Those are very similar to my numbers. And not good. Hair loss and other symptoms are a risk until your ferritin is much higher. If you’re in the US with insurance (assumption) can you get an infusion?
For hair growth your ferritin needs to be in it's 60s. I also have hair loss problems.

AsterSalonen

I think the darker bit towards her roots tends to make her hair look a bit greasy in some photos.But she also could be using a tonne of product to stick the damage down.

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Her hair does look better there but I still have no idea why tf she thought it was worth it.
Also it looks like she now always puts a wee beachy wave in it as usually her hair is dead straight. So hot irons against already traumatised crispy hair.
(Also it might just be my phone/her lighting but on closer inspection I'm seeing slight greeny tinges on the dry lengths).

usandthem

Nine Air Force have become ubiquitous because they are sooo comfortable. Also love Puma Vikky- affordable/ comfy and go with everything.