Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jade Mitzi

VIP Member
I feel really angry that Sali bullied an autistic woman into apologising for being autistic on the GTL thread.

saying someone’s hair looks brassy blonde on a thread about GREY hair, isn’t super rude. It’s an observation.

Sali has made far, far ruder comments!

the world is hard enough to navigate if you are autistic without being hounded for not realising it was an ego stroking thread.
wait, what? Who was autistic? Sorry I must have missed this scooting through to catch up?

FrankieBelle

VIP Member
I'm wanting to contact Katherine Viner at The Guardian, if you have details please share. Find me on IG given we can't message here. Don't discriminate against disability Sali. It will lose you your job. You want an actual dispute not grey blonde or whatever colour a proper argument well pick on someone who is neurodiverse. Thanks for the block but worse you did it with the full knowledge that I am Autistic. This isn't Estée Laundry this isn't a website you don't like you discriminated based on disability. I won't be done until you have been fired from the Guardian.
She blocked you? From
Insta?

Shineyshine

VIP Member
Don’t want to de-rail the Sali chat, but did anyone get anything from Lisa’s new collection?

I went with the intention of buying a lipstick and a blusher and ended up with 2 x lipsticks, 2 x blushers and a lip gloss ………
2 lipsticks and 2 lip glosses - the blusher I wanted had sold out... that was only at 4.30 as well.

Mazerati

Chatty Member
I love Parure Gold, it’s the best foundation I’ve ever used, pricey but worth every penny.

I’m 53 ,my skin’s one would expect to see for its age, I moisturise it well and this foundation goes on like a dream and lasts all day. I love it!! I’d recommend it to everyone.
What sort of coverage is it? Looking at it now.