Sali Hughes #34 Honestly, she missed her calling as a medical receptionist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @The Dowager for the thread title suggestion. This obviously refers to Sali's charming manner with people 🙄

Last thread recap:

* The saga of Sali's hair rumbles on.
She is very happy with it OK.
There was trouble on her FB group when people innocently wondered if it was meant to be blonde.
And don't mention brassy or 'she here' will not be happy.
For some tedious reason she had another pop at Tattle :sleep: It's all our fault apparently. Everything.
Oh yes French manicures are now in! Hurray - said nobody ever.

Ooh ETA Sali is a proud brand ambassador for Head and Shoulders and has promoted it tirelessly on her SM.... oh wait.

(I honestly can't remember anything else - if anyone can please feel free to mention it!)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
She may not have promoted Head & Shoulders, but deep research shows that one of her chums dissed it on her very own website. Ages ago tbf. (His prose is very heavy-going so I’ve helpfully highlighted the key bit.)

761CBC6A-A48A-4DF8-8994-FFA2CC95F46C.jpeg
9B54AE19-9CCB-4409-A140-5A486ED8AD48.jpeg
6664AAC7-4676-413B-AF5A-8BBB3E13AC61.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Who the bloody hell is Michael Hogan and what does he know about beauty?!!!!?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He is a proper knob. Imagine being a dick about Tim Burgess’s lockdown Twitter listening parties. Which Hogan was.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I wonder how involved Sali is with “her charity” does she save up all of her politeness for responding to queries from refuges for women fleeing domestic violence, or unaccompanied minors in care?

Reactions: 5
How does Sali find these people? India and the repellant partner, Niv, Hogues?

• Sad
Reactions: 9
What is it about some of these insecure straight men that they constantly have to make gay jokes?

'Ha ha I said 'bumming'

Like he's a 14 year old schoolboy in 1989.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Hogan seems to be a regular writer for the Guardian and Observer. Does lots of interviews for the Observer with actors and comedians. Probably thinks he is oh so funny and clever. 🙄

Reactions: 6
Hogan seems to be a regular writer for the Guardian and Observer. Does lots of interviews for the Observer with actors and comedians. Probably thinks he is oh so funny and clever. 🙄
Oh I feel like he got roasted by a comedian, something like they based a character on him in a book or on stage, of an idiot critic spouting rubbish with no talent and everyone knew it was based on him because it was so obviously his looks etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
“Now they’re trolling my fRieNds...”

Despite claiming to be a liberal, socially aware sustainability queen, her bar for her friends’ behaviour seems to be so low. And that’s just what’s publically available on Twitter.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
He takes the piss out of “wine o’clock” every Friday without fail. Hilarious.

Because how dare women get together, get a bit drunk on Prosecco and screech a bit?

To be honest, I wouldn’t mind so much if a woman made the joke but to come from a white middle class successful man, it looks very much like sexism/punching down.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Prosecco o’clock clearly means a lot more to him than it does to women, also #peskypatriarchy is he an incel?

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.