Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I reckon she'll be on holiday somewhere hot, and come back claiming the sun fried it (not the shitty bleach job, the sun) to excuse whatever she's going to do next. (Crew cut?)
Oh yes you could be right. It is half term isn't it?

Reactions: 4

MaggieAggie

Such bollocks, grey as a hair colour trend has been around for a few years now, is still alive and kicking and is well known in the beauty industry 🙄
Yes I was thinking the same thing! If this was written 5 or so years ago, fair enough. But yes this is hardly revolutionary!

Vanelope

VIP Member
I had blonde highlights and was also all over box blonde for many years and over the last few years and lockdown have grown out my natural colour. It needs a good cut but it’s probably in the best condition it’s been for a really long time. However, it’s fine but there is loads of it and it gets really heavy and I actually miss the texture of highlights being able to make it a bit more messy. I don’t like overly done or smooth hair on me. Planning to blonde it again, soon. My hair is really tough, but will cut a good bit off to be sure.

Yoyolady

Chatty Member
Because in the same sentence I said she was ‘like Hilaria Baldwin’. I don’t think she actually IS Hilaria Baldwin nor do I really think we would ‘club together for a PI’. It was literally a throwaway joke suggestion and if anyone thought that was some sort of threat on a gossip site then I’m sorry but that’s a bit strange.
Why wouldn’t we think you were being literal? It’s also how an outsider (or BBC / graun) would prob see it and then believe we are creepy? 🤷‍♀️

Filouette

Chatty Member
Just had a look, and oh lord I agree with Sali. It’s been nice knowing you all, for I’m about to be banned for saying I agree with her ;)

I think the spelling of that word crops up at least once a week at work, what a rock and roll life I lead!
I agree. It's the same as travel and travelling. Multisyllabic word ending in vowel and then consonant gets no doubling in American English but doubling in British English.

(not a native speaker but I do have an English degree)

mindlessness

VIP Member
Today on my walk I was thinking about how I needed a manicure and remembered Sali's previously promised French manicure article. I am wondering if maybe this black tip manicure will also be included as a sort of 'alternative' french mani alongside the traditional white. For when one wants to subvert the traditional expectations for ones nails etc.

• Haha

Annasho

I think it's quite brave of her to do it, I'm battling the greys as much as I possibly can and kudos to anyone who can handle the ageing process better than me!
Not sure why we need to know about it in so much detail though...
Like other posters, I don't think it's brave either, but different strokes. Welcome to Tattle.

SqualorVictoria

VIP Member
That was such a glaring ommission, really struck me at the time too.
SH did an event with Lisa in 2015. There's a few pics online and this video that I could find.

It may be that there's no big deal around them not doing anything together. Lisa certainly doesn't need to do ITB and they haven't become friends. SH doesn't really talk about other figures in the industry unless she's in done way connected to them or knows them.
Sali's hardly going to answer "trying to make this happen" or "I've asked Lisa but not heard back/she's refused".
But it's not like any of the others 'needed' to do ITB either. Wendy Rowe, Mary Greenwell, Sam McKnight are celebrities in their field. I'd say it's highly unlikely Lisa would refuse or ignore Sali if asked. It's more likely that Sali just has never asked especially when you take into consideration all the other points mentioned, e.g Sali is a 'beauty editor' and has never covered Lisa's makeup or mentioned it. There is surely some kind of beef there