Sali Hughes #25 Gifted. I try very hard to pay but she will not have it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've set an alert on Amazon and check the CurrentBody website periodically, because I want all the devices 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 4
god, how different she looks now
Blimey. That video takes me back to when I thought Sali was a bit of an indy girl - a bit like Clare Grogan. Amazed now to think I actually admired and liked her and trusted her recommendations. She seemed quite an interesting person in the beauty world.
What. The. duck. Happened. She turned into such a generic bland shiller.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Blimey. That video takes me back to when I thought Sali was a bit of an indy girl - a bit like Clare Grogan. Amazed now to think I actually admired and liked her and trusted her recommendations. She seemed quite an interesting person in the beauty world.
What. The. duck. Happened. She turned into such a generic bland shiller.
Exactly this 😞

• Heart
Reactions: 4
You know, one of the things I miss the most about GTL is that, even in the middle of the night or in the early hours, there’d always be a band of people around to talk to.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I was never in that group. Well, I joined after I came here, but was summarily booted out a few days later 🤣 This thread is UK-centric. I am always playing catch-up, then everyone goes to bed

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I was never in that group. Well, I joined after I came here, but was summarily booted out a few days later 🤣 This thread is UK-centric. I am always playing catch-up, then everyone goes to bed
That’s interesting! What made you join this group? Did you read Sali’s columns?

Guys, if you use the Lookfantastic app with the code FLASH25 (today only), you get the NUface mini for £123.58

————————

@melfish

i am in love with my new hairdryer. My whole head of below shoulder-length hair was dry in ten minutes. It still had body but no frizz that I get from the cheap hairdryers I usually buy for a tenner. Which meant I had to use less products to get it looking smooth and shiny.

I’m hooked! This is going to be a huge game changer for me for work because I have a client-facing role and have to always look sharp and presentable. I’ll be spending less time drying it each morning and more time in bed!

If you’re someone who can get by with air drying your hair and you don’t *need* a hairdryer, don’t get it. There’s no point. If, however, you have some spare cash and you want a new toy, by all means get it. But I don’t think you’ll need it.
I’m so glad you love the Parlux! Must confess after your ordered I did worry briefly the quality had gone down since I got mine and you’d be disappointed.

@melfish i think you need to get yourself a Christmas/Chanukah gift 😆 if you are in the States I’ve heard amazing things about Revlon’s round hot brush. I can’t get it here in Australia, but it sounds fab (and isn’t $$$)

The bushfires seem like years ago
They completely do! Now we’re out of the worst of covid, I’m just sort of waiting for something else tit to happen. I hope to God we don’t have them again this summer.

also I am on constant LED mask watch thanks to this thread 😅 really want to get one but I also want a Lumea and given the cost of both they’d need to be darn good deals...

Re: Hadleys article. Ugh. The Guardian needs new people.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
All I want for Christmas is an LED face mask, a Parlux hair dryer, L’Oréal Steampod straighteners ( heard they’re superb) and some Botox😁😁

I love my Nuface, it’s very relaxing and I think my cheekbones are starting to look a little more defined.

I had micro needling done professionally 18 months ago and I liked the results once my skin settled down but I wouldn’t do it again. My face was so very red and blotchy for 24 hours I looked like I’d been burned and I hated it.

Reactions: 5
Apologies if this was discussed upthread but do LED masks work well? What results have you seen @Aude ? There are quite a few cheaper dupes I’ve seen at the £40 mark on Amazon that are intriguing me...

Regarding LED devices I have the Nuface LED attachment (handy for spot treating areas but a bit of a faff) and an Aduro LED mask. In some ways I wish I had the CurrentBody one as it only has one light whereas the Aduro has several lights and I often can't decide which light setting to use!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.