Sali Hughes #24 She's gone totally QVC.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha - cat calling “ere luv, show us your Botox”,

Laying it on well thick. Chapeau.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I need to step away from this thread. Am about to possibly take redundancy and there is just far too much temptation around here.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I need to step away from this thread. Am about to possibly take redundancy and there is just far too much temptation around here.
Oh no, sorry to hear that @Mazerati. I am gobsmacked and depressed by the amount of jobs being lost daily in the UK (and here in Italy). Anything else on the horizon?

Reactions: 8
Oh no, sorry to hear that @Mazerati. I am gobsmacked and depressed by the amount of jobs being lost daily in the UK (and here in Italy). Anything else on the horizon?
Thanks Skid. I have a side gig, which I think I'm going to pull up my big girl pants for, and start growing it into an actual business. I will miss all the perks and security of a salaried job though.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Hope it all works out okay Mazerati xx

I'm stunned at Sali making out that we're likely to attack her in the street. When has anyone said anything remotely resembling that?!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
They haven't. It just fits her victim narrative to paint Tattlers as aggressive street attackers. The truth, a bunch of women discussing her switch to influencer and QVC saleswoman, is not outrageous enough.

The stupid thing is is that by saying all this hyperbolic stuff she piques peoples interest. 10 minutes of them coming here and scrolling and her straw man collapses.

Reactions: 17
Thanks Skid. I have a side gig, which I think I'm going to pull up my big girl pants for, and start growing it into an actual business. I will miss all the perks and security of a salaried job though.
Good luck!

If you go on universal credit and mention your buisness idea when you have your phone conversation, they can give u details of how to apply for an extra grant to help people on UC start buisnesses. I have mine next week, think its about £1k grant and you prepare business plans for it.

Only mentioning here because I don't think I would have found out about it if I hadnt made an off hand reference about my buisness plans whilst on the phone check up with UC.

❤❤❤

• Heart
Good luck!

If you go on universal credit and mention your buisness idea when you have your phone conversation, they can give u details of how to apply for an extra grant to help people on UC start buisnesses. I have mine next week, think its about £1k grant and you prepare business plans for it.

Only mentioning here because I don't think I would have found out about it if I hadnt made an off hand reference about my buisness plans whilst on the phone check up with UC.

❤❤❤
oh you star. thanks so much!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She's trying very, very hard to cultivate an image of aggressive, deranged harassers isn't she?
which as we have said here before is so ridiculously belittling to people who actually live through stalking etc. She has no shame.

Reactions: 12
Just spotted our Sal is on Sophie Ellis Bextor's podcast talking about trolling...
I listened to the first 15 minutes. Basicalls she says she was scared the trolls might stop her in the street and she's glad we have to wear face masks now because they give her more privacy.
:LOL::ROFLMAO:
⚰
Nothing says privacy like plastering the internet with your face, what/where you eat, your shoe collection, getting your brows microbladed (badly), the list goes on and on.
Who'd stop her in the street anyway? Excuse me, mam, you've dropped something is the only likely scenario.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
which as we have said here before is so ridiculously belittling to people who actually live through stalking etc. She has no shame.
No-one is more pale, more Welsh or more hard done by than Saint Sali, patron saint of the perpetual aggrandisers and weak diluters.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm probably late for the cheap but nice bath stuff recs, but just in case anyone's looking for something relaxing... these Radox Sleep Aromatherapy salts are AMAZING and only £2.50 for 900g at the moment! Link to Boots

I've long been a terrible bath snob, but I'm honestly not going to buy Neom bath oil again as long as these salts exist. They're lavender and ylang ylang, and I think it's the ylang that makes it unusual enough to seem expensive. The scent lasts for ages as well, and if you like bubbles you can combine them with some Sanex Zero to get a bubble bath without altering the scent. They could make a lovely little gift if put in a cute jar or something.

I haven't tried anything else by Radox for years so I don't know if their other stuff is as good, but I can vouch for these!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
They haven't. It just fits her victim narrative to paint Tattlers as aggressive street attackers. The truth, a bunch of women discussing her switch to influencer and QVC saleswoman, is not outrageous enough.

The stupid thing is is that by saying all this hyperbolic stuff she piques peoples interest. 10 minutes of them coming here and scrolling and her straw man collapses.
That's how I ended up here. I heard Sali complaining to Jo Good on the radio about being trolled. I actually felt sorry for her because I thought she was being subjected to real abuse and threats, until I saw for myself. (please excuse the link to another thread, I couldn't resist :whistle:).

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She really thinks we would approach her and shout at her in the street. Good Lord firstly not that many people gossip about you hun. There's like what 30 of us here max?

She's really thinks she's big enough to have celeb hate stalker status.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.