Sali Hughes #24 She's gone totally QVC.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She deffo needs counselling if she thinks a bunch of people who are talking about her on the internet are coming after her on the bleeping Eurostar.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Have picked up the Radox sleep bath salts today. £2.39 in Savers, woohoo! I really like the ‘detox’ salts. They have acai in them, are a lilac/pink colour and I love the smell, just to share the recommendation love!

I keep them in ikea’s own kilner jars in the bathroom so they look super posh.

Reactions: 10
She deffo needs counselling if she thinks a bunch of people who are talking about her on the internet are coming after her on the bleeping Eurostar.
What are we going to do? Jump out at her and scream "Hey, your last column had too much alliteration and your eyebrows don't suit you."

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I listened to the first 15 minutes. Basicalls she says she was scared the trolls might stop her in the street and she's glad we have to wear face masks now because they give her more privacy.
Oh FFS Sali, get a grip.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What are we going to do? Jump out at her and scream "Hey, your last column had too much alliteration and your eyebrows don't suit you."
yes, but with a snippy hostile tone. Basically how she speaks always.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The editing of her documentary to make it sound like she received death threats is reprehensible. For shame, BBC

Does anyone else think it's odd the way she stakes claim to us with overuse of personal pronouns: "my trolls" etc. Today on twitter we were just "mine"

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
The editing of her documentary to make it sound like she received death threats is reprehensible. For shame, BBC

Does anyone else think it's odd the way she stakes claim to us with overuse of personal pronouns: "my trolls" etc. Today on twitter we were just "mine"

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Perhaps it makes her feel important. She never misses an opportunity to inject herself into any conversation touching on stalking or trolling. It's desperate

• Sad
Perhaps it makes her feel important. She never misses an opportunity to inject herself into any conversation touching on stalking or trolling. It's desperate
Not perhaps. Definitely. How else can one stay relevant these days when there are journalists, beauty gurus and even influencers who are doing it far far better than she. She's struggling to stay relevant and she can only coast on her middle class pretty white girl shtick for so long.

Reactions: 6
Just listening to the podcast and I can't help but feel sorry for Sali- she mentioned when she ran away to London that no one came to find her as her son now is the same age as she was then and the thought of him running away to London gives her the horrors. It is a bit unthinkable that none of her family came after her

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Just listening to the podcast and I can't help but feel sorry for Sali- she mentioned when she ran away to London that no one came to find her as her son now is the same age as she was then and the thought of him running away to London gives her the horrors. It is a bit unthinkable that none of her family came after her
Isn’t it interesting that she doesn’t really talk or write about her dad’s reaction to her running away. We know her mum called her a stupid cow, or words to that effect, but what did her dad say? 🧐

Reactions: 6
I’m beginning to feel sorry for her tbh, there’s something very off about her need to find relevance and importance by playing this victim role. To me its unreal that she’s always banging on about her trolls - unless she really is being harassed on the daily with threats and insults on her socials?
Attention seeking of the highest order. Cannot fathom it.

Maybe it’s something to do with her running away etc - sounds like you’ve hit the nail on the head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.