Sali Hughes #24 She's gone totally QVC.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Wolf359 for thread title with @TriviaNewtonJohn putting it forward.

Well. Previous thread recap. Highlights include:
- Sali's invaluable quirky take on cheap vs posh purchases including buying cheap coffins and pot noodles (no I'm not making this up).
- An IGTV with rather odd :poop: eyeshadow.
- An advert IG post with oh so natural shots of Sali being completely natural and enjoying a cheeky cocktail. Did I mention it was all entirely natural?

• Haha
Reactions: 20

- Sali's invaluable quirky take on cheap vs posh purchases including buying cheap coffins and pot noodles (no I'm not making this up).
- An advert IG post with oh so natural shots of Sali being completely natural and enjoying a cheeky cocktail. Did I mention it was all entirely natural?
Need to see the cocktail cringe fest but I’m blocked!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4

Thank you for popping my thread title cherry!! I’m more excited than a forty-something woman should be. But then, I am a beef face, so I’ll take my kicks where I can get ‘em.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Prepare tattle sistas for the article on dressing for the home christmas 2020 party. Cosy knit with lame skirt and red lip. Lounge lizard glam from the valleys. Effortless obvs

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is it just me or is her foundation completely wrong in these pics? It was the first thing I thought when I saw them on IG.

Maybe too yellow toned 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is it just me or is her foundation completely wrong in these pics? It was the first thing I thought when I saw them on IG.

Maybe too yellow toned 🤣
No, in this pic her neck definitely has a yellow undertone. Her foundation is just way too dark and shiny!

Note to Sali: you need to take a darker foundation down your neck, love! Like what Sarah Jossell did yesterday!

Here‘s another one that I find almost painful @SequinnedElephant :
View attachment 308694
Also, all that clutter behind her detracts attention away from the crap she’s supposed to be promoting!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Also, all that clutter behind her detracts attention away from the crap she’s supposed to be promoting!
I was just thinking how distracted I was by all the stuff in the background, trying to see what it all was. Most Instagrammers would keep a ‘clean’ background so they could show off the clothes and not distract the viewers.

Each to their own, but how do they dust? It looks like a jumble sale 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 17
I was just thinking how distracted I was by all the stuff in the background, trying to see what it all was. Most Instagrammers would keep a ‘clean’ background so they could show off the clothes and not distract the viewers.

Each to their own, but how do they dust? It looks like a jumble sale 🤷🏼‍♀️
I don't mind a nana vintage clutter look. But it's not well put together. Even clutter needs to be done right for the gram.

Hard to believe these two pics are of the same person!

View attachment 308907

View attachment 308908
Ok I'm going to be decidedly not snarky about this - 1st pic she was younger, all her fat pads were in the right place and she played to her strengths. Sure she's had work done now (which we are all in agreement with that she should be up-fricking-front about instead of coy) and a bit shiny because she doesn't know when to stop with the botox, buuuutttt I'd still say she's done ok in holding up her face. Yours Sagging from South East London.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I don't mind a nana vintage clutter look. But it's not well put together. Even clutter needs to be done right for the gram.

Ok I'm going to be decidedly not snarky about this - 1st pic she was younger, all her fat pads were in the right place and she played to her strengths. Sure she's had work done now (which we are all in agreement with that she should be up-fricking-front about instead of coy) and a bit shiny because she doesn't know when to stop with the botox, buuuutttt I'd still say she's done ok in holding up her face. Yours Sagging from South East London.
I do get where you're coming from but it's not her getting older that has made her look different- it's the filler and botox etc. Personally I think once you start injecting lip fillers you change your whole face.

Objectively she does look great and no one is saying otherwise- but what people are trying to say is that she has used all manner of injectables and lost all character.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.