Sali Hughes #23 Swipe up Sali!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is very good (and helps with twitchy eyes, too) but do bear in mind that it's a mild laxative, so don't go mad with it :D . (Magnesium, this is.)
I like pure magnesium (rather than Epsom salts) flakes in a bath. I lived in a flat without a bath for 5 years and missed it every single day. I also wash my hair kneeling beside the bathtub, can't do it standing up under the shower.

I tried the Better You magnesium body lotion, but it seemed to make me itchy. Lush Sleepy cream is expensive but weirdly calming.

Reactions: 4
I second an Epsom salt bath- my number one wellness tip. Also if you have a muslin, some oats wrapped up. I’m lazy and prone to eczema on my feet, the oat bath is very soothing and magnesium softens the skin.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I use the Westlab magnesium flakes- 2 handfuls in the bath, so relaxing and yes, great on the skin too. Never used to be a bath person but now in lockdown it’s become a daily treat.

Reactions: 7
All of you gushing about luxury lipsticks and I'm sitting here with my thin lips, not white enough teeth and downturned mouth. Sad times.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
All of you gushing about luxury lipsticks and I'm sitting here with my thin lips, not white enough teeth and downturned mouth. Sad times.
I've no doubt it was Sali who came out with some stupid rule about not being able to wear lipstick if you've thing lips. IMO that's rubbish as lipstick makes lips look a bit more full. And you don't need to have a Tom Cruise set of Hollywood blinding white gnashers to wear lipstick!

Reactions: 6
I've no doubt it was Sali who came out with some stupid rule about not being able to wear lipstick if you've thing lips. IMO that's rubbish as lipstick makes lips look a bit more full. And you don't need to have a Tom Cruise set of Hollywood blinding white gnashers to wear lipstick!
I just cannot! Maybe I just haven't found the right shade, but I've found lipsticks just draw attention to all the things I do not like about that part of my face.

Reactions: 2
FINALLY I've found a lipstick that suits everyone, but she won't tell me what the shade is, the witch.

ch3xr8ug8qu51.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Got rid of our bath. Thought we never have baths so why bother. Major regrets now. Shaving legs in a shower cubicles is much harder!
I remember seeing an amazon review for a 'shower sex foot rest' with lots of women saying how brill it was for leg shaving.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I just cannot! Maybe I just haven't found the right shade, but I've found lipsticks just draw attention to all the things I do not like about that part of my face.
It’s the same for me. The moment I put on real pigmented lipstick I could as well have taken navy or dark grey eyeshadow and emphasised circles underneath my eyes. Everything that’s a bit hollow about my face, eg the awfully named Marionette lines, gets more prominent. My skin changes colour, but not in a good way. So I can totally vouch for the transformative power of lipstick! 💀
Clinique Black honey, Burt‘s Bees Dahlia Balm and other sheer formulas work ok. But somehow I rarely bother anymore. I love the look of a proper lipstick on others.

Reactions: 3
Lipstick is my thing but if I wear a dark or smokey eye shadow I age about 700 years. I love the smokey eye shadow look but it doesn't love me!

Honestly the only cosmetic product I can take pleasure in is blusher. Eyes are hooded and lips are thin.

Lipstick is my thing but if I wear a dark or smokey eye shadow I age about 700 years. I love the smokey eye shadow look but it doesn't love me!
I can go wild with eyemakeup when I feel like it!

When I had my makeup applied on counter some years ago the lady told me there was a lot of eyelid to work on!
My brows have dropped a bit since though.

Reactions: 2
They’re brilliant* (and yes, as already said, Epsom salts are not as good). I don’t have a lot of time for supplements on the whole, but a magnesium bath is great for really sore muscles, and you’ll probably fall straight asleep afterwards, unless that’s just me.

* magnesium salts. I have no opinion on the shower sex foot rest 😀.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.