Sali Hughes #2 Pretty Dishonest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That IG video. Urgh. Feel ill. It's like when you work for an absolute witch and you're trying to explain a good bit of work you've done and she doesn't give a duck and just wants away to go a flirt with a hot married guy at the other end of the room.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just watched a bit of the video with the sound off. If I was being generous I’d say she hates talking to camera (although I’m not sure she’s that stiff and guarded when talking to camera on her own?) but if that isn’t the case then she needs to go to charm school. The awful body language! The stony face! The peculiar nod she kept doing - chin up, rather than chin down. She could not have looked frostier if she’d tried.

It was equally awkward when she did that video with Michael from Aveda, who is delightful and used to cut my hair 9-10 years ago, in the olden days when I had free time and disposable income (never have kids).

Reactions: 6
God, the interview with Zanna is dreadful. Her tone was incredibly condescending when she asked about the range of shades and her body language is hostile. It's frankly disgusting to treat someone like this in a WORK context. She clearly has huge problems with a particular kind of woman...

Reactions: 6
God, the interview with Zanna is dreadful. Her tone was incredibly condescending when she asked about the range of shades and her body language is hostile. It's frankly disgusting to treat someone like this in a WORK context. She clearly has huge problems with a particular kind of woman...
Yes hostile is the word. For someone who bangs on about supporting women she seems so awkward around them sometimes. She doesn't seem kind or interested but wary and actually rude. And she introduces her as 'my friend'!!!!! Odd. Is it simply she is threatened by young competent women? Scared they're after her job? I simply can't think of a logical reason for this behaviour.

Reactions: 5
Yeah, I think she's probably said that as a teaser... Everyone on the edge of your seats!

Plus Jason Priestly? It's like picking Dawson. She'll have a sassy sweatshirt next with FPOBA on it.

Reactions: 4
I sometimes wonder if she goes on about her periods to make sure everyone knows she’s not menopausal? Like look at me I’m so sexy and youthful under the guise of being empowered.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What was the thing about her dying her hair grey a couple of years ago too? It never happened. Or have I made that up? (New to this forum. (Hi!) new to being anti-Sali too, but she’s really starting to grind my gears... going to try to find wannabe grey hair evidence now...

This - although The Pool article link no longer working (obvs)
E4FBEC52-66A9-49CE-8CB9-0F661B6D096C.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
She tweeted something about that the other day actually.

Also hello!

And also, of course you'll style it however you damn well please, Sali.

Reactions: 2
I think there's something a bit suspect going on with the hair. Says she's going grey, can't dye because of PPD allergy etc. Used to sometimes see a few grey hairs at the front of her hair on her insta photos. Now zilch.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.