Sali Hughes #2 Pretty Dishonest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have just found this thread (& site tbh) via a friend (who i incidentally met on GTL) and had to join! Just wanted to pop in & say you’re all doing sterling work & I’m trying to read every post. I left GTL right after Sali started using #povface while having photos up of her claw-foot bath and a few of us suggested it was in poor taste when, you know, there are actual poor people in the group. Then she had a spat with a friend of mine on twitter over some Whistles playsuits & went on a mass search of her name (not her @) & blocking anyone known to my pal! bleeping bonkers. Imagine purporting to be so busy & important & all the while searching your name on twitter.
Welcome! Another GTL refugee. There are lots of us. That is brilliant btw - a spat over Whistles playsuits. That is so Sali. I think it is so telling that a lot of people here liked her and her output to start with but something definitely changed.

Reactions: 8
Welcome! Another GTL refugee. There are lots of us. That is brilliant btw - a spat over Whistles playsuits. That is so Sali. I think it is so telling that a lot of people here liked her and her output to start with but something definitely changed.
That’s exactly it - we all saw this horrible nature of hers emerge. The whole Mean Girls crew with Caitlin et al; the constant spats over absolute bollocks; the constant sniffing in her early videos (!!); the arse-licking sycophants in her groups.

I recently heard about a FB group supporting ppl estranged from their parents & as I’m in that situation, I sent a join request... only to realise it’s HER group.I haven’t been accepted. After all these years, she obvs still recognises me! Should I be flattered?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Then she had a spat with a friend of mine on twitter over some Whistles playsuits & went on a mass search of her name (not her @) & blocking anyone known to my pal!

Ah!! I remember that!! It was the black play suit with pineapples on it!!

Does anyone remember “duck you and your blusher!”

• Haha
Had to join to post about this. Do you think she just hates the product/brand and was forced into the video? Anyway she looks so awkward that I would have refused to post it.
I think she’s jealous of super slim, lovely , successful, bubbly Zanna.

Word

I want to hear more about the blusher incident, please. And the playsuit!
The play suit was a follow on from her using #povface & saying how poor she was... next thing she’s parading new play suits - my pal made some snipe about it & she went nuts! I’m trying to remember if she said the PRs gave her them or what, but she lost it. Then literally started blocking people on twitter. Any friends of this woman.

I need to know more about the blusher too!

Reactions: 1
The perimenopause thing really confused me too, because she was definitely describing exactly that whilst saying she “wasn’t there yet” herself.

And WTF at #povface? That’s disgusting.

Reactions: 4
Me too! Don't you just know she must have been chief playground bully?
I’m wondering if she was bullied & once she found her “queen status” turned into the nasty bully.

The perimenopause thing really confused me too, because she was definitely describing exactly that whilst saying she “wasn’t there yet” herself.

And WTF at #povface? That’s disgusting.
I’ve missed so much of her latest tit as I’m blocked on twitter!! Gaaaaah! And I don’t watch her videos or anything.

#povface was so ridiculous. She tries to make out she’s the most hard done by in everything. She wouldn’t know poverty if it kicked her up her fanny.

Reactions: 2
I suspect she was bullied for the freaky earlobes she had as a child, and her current “status” is her revenge. It’d be quite sad if she wasn’t such a dick.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
What was the earlobe irregularity?

The Pov thing is particularly galling given the lifestyle she’s shilling to actual working people who likely have had periods of hardship.

She has said she was bullied at school yes, because of her ears and something to do with her Mum.

I think she was neglected not poor. She led nothing like the unstable, erratic life Kerry Hudson describes in her books about grinding poverty. And I note SH doesn't interact with Kerry, fellow author, yet you might think she would champion such a bird of a feather. I reckon her folks owned their home.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.