Sali Hughes #2 Pretty Dishonest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am sure she said in one of her vlogs that she was going to stop dyeing her hair and go gradually grey. It's never happened she is too vain.

Reactions: 1
Apparently no dye exists that she can use, as she snarkily reminds everyone who makes helpful suggestions, so she's either telling fibs or will soon unveil some marvellous PPD-free "press treatment" she's been having.

Reactions: 5
I remember that article!

So she was “steeling myself for a big change next year” i.e. 2018.

Not that Sali would churn out a load of old bollocks for the pay cheque 🤔

Speaking of which, did Sali ever speak out when The Pool went under, owing their writers £££££?

Apparently no dye exists that she can use, as she snarkily reminds everyone who makes helpful suggestions, so she's either telling fibs or will soon unveil some marvellous PPD-free "press treatment" she's been having.
Imagine silly people having the nerve trying to actually tell her something. And Lackey Lauren 'oh of course you don't really actually NEED it Sali'. She really is Smithers.
Speaking of The Pool closing, Sali's sadness today at Marie Claire closing reminds me of her absolute love of magazines which in turn reminds me of a wonderful ITB moment with Claudia Winkleman. I don't always get on with CW but I thought this was priceless. They were talking about bath routines and what you do in it. Sali of course loving everything Claudia said she did and had done for ages. Claudia said she listened to the radio and read books - 'Yes. Love' - then Sali said 'oh and I love a mag'. Claudia - 'magazines? Oh god no. I'm an adult'. Now those might not be exactly the words but near enough. Hilarious.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I think there's something a bit suspect going on with the hair. Says she's going grey, can't dye because of PPD allergy etc. Used to sometimes see a few grey hairs at the front of her hair on her insta photos. Now zilch.
You can get PPD free hair colour. Aveda for example offers it. If she's colouring her hair I expect she's using one of those. Also you can now get a wider range of semi permanent dyes without it (like crazy colour and that stuff) but they wouldn't usually be much help with greys.

Until recently they were mostly pretty tit but I know I've seen some salons mentioned before, I can only remember aveda. I think when she wrote the article there weren't really those options. Might be wrong though!

Last edited:
You can almost hear her rolling her eyes as she replies.

She’s got such a unpleasant opinion about online etiquette.

‘Do as my rules are or get the frost’

Reactions: 4
Yes, it was these Madame Frost-a-lot McMeanBitch replies that really prised my eyes open to Sali's banal horrificness.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I wonder if she'll take the same approach for questions on her upcoming podcast on beauty during illness - 'oh for god's sake I've already TOLD you'.
She does say a lot 'I get asked this ALL the time' which manages to imply 'boring'.

I've just listened to Rose Gallagher's interview with Sali on her podcast "Beauty from the Heart". Sali comes across so well. She's sounds very knowledgeable and caring. Why does she have to be so aggressive or dismissive on Twitter and Instagram

I just listened to the menopause one (OK but highly medicalised - the answer to everything seems to be HRT which is fair enough but didn't allow for alternatives) and Sali's botox was outed by Nadine Baggot - 'I visited a mutual friend of our's Sali to get my botox'. I wonder if that is why she is owning up to it now? :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Note how she made sure to mention in her caption on her menopause podcast that she’s not menopausal. Ffs Sali, isn’t the whole point to not be embarrassed to be menopausal?! She must be in the age range to be peri-menopausal or about to be

Note how she made sure to mention in her caption on her menopause podcast that she’s not menopausal. Ffs Sali, isn’t the whole point to not be embarrassed to be menopausal?! She must be in the age range to be peri-menopausal or about to be
Yes! And didn't she then go on to exactly describe peri menopause (the need to visit the hormone clinic). I was waiting for one of the experts to pick her up on that. Plus her horror at one of the symptoms possibly being a dry vagina.
Boiled piss

I have just suggested "boiled piss" as the new thread title, hope that makes sense and it doesn't just look totally random
This totally gets my vote.

Reactions: 6
It's probably a weak dilute of menopause for our Sal. Nothing too icky.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
A weak dilute of boiled piss, with apologies to Blackdiamonds and Mangosteen.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
When even renowned moron Alfie Deyes is more influential than you, it’s time to hang up the leopard print pumps and go home 😂

Reactions: 2
I have just found this thread (& site tbh) via a friend (who i incidentally met on GTL) and had to join! Just wanted to pop in & say you’re all doing sterling work & I’m trying to read every post. I left GTL right after Sali started using #povface while having photos up of her claw-foot bath and a few of us suggested it was in poor taste when, you know, there are actual poor people in the group. Then she had a spat with a friend of mine on twitter over some Whistles playsuits & went on a mass search of her name (not her @) & blocking anyone known to my pal! bleeping bonkers. Imagine purporting to be so busy & important & all the while searching your name on twitter.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.