Sali Hughes #19 When Harry met Sali (I'll have what she's having)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There was definitely discussion after she said she wanted a reduction. It was before her video so I would guess thread 3 or before (I think we were on thread 3 when the video went up).
I'm thinking more recent than that - I haven't been on these threads that long. There's definitely some cognitive dissonance going on with her opinions and attitudes towards this place.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Sali seems only to be able to conceive of criticism as coming from bitter trolls. The fact that a load of Guardian-reading former fans have become disillusioned and started to analyse the whole influencer template, including her place in it, appears to be just too challenging for her.
Yes, and this is why she spins the beef face/skidmark/mental/troll line at every opportunity, twisting and lying about what is said, never acknowledging that there's valid criticism. The alternative is too much for her to assimilate. The thing is, she can control the narrative out there all she wants, but this place is still going to bug the living hell out of her, because of the challenging truths here

Reactions: 5
Good god woman, crack on with your private family holiday and get off SM. Her volubility since she hit the airport is odd.
True, bonafide influencer now- addicted to the dopamine of hits and likes. Take some time off the screen, Sal. Because even if it just takes a few seconds to post something, it’s the ruminating and the endless contriving of the wording of the next post in your head for hours beforehand that’s taking you away from the fam and those Greek sunsets.

Reactions: 9
It's also strange how the dog walker proactively brings it up on her post about breast reduction. Most good friends would be swerving away from the topic but time and time again DW brings it up

Reactions: 2
If Sali's as upset as she says about here, she'd do herself no harm reading it for herself. She might be relieved to find it's not quite what she's been told

It's also strange how the dog walker proactively brings it up on her post about breast reduction. Most good friends would be swerving away from the topic but time and time again DW brings it up
Similar to the way Sali makes snide references to LO's weight. Odd relationship, at least from the outside

She made a "wry" comment about how we had all failed to notice her reduction - she sounded disappointed in general that not even her fans had noticed - but why would we have? It's not related to her job like botox or fillers are, and she only posts headshots anyhow 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Yes, dripfeeding Sali lies and exaggerations and otherwise out-of-context information, to make herself seem an indispensable ally
I think it’s simpler than that. The dog walker is really really bloody stupid and can’t understand what’s written

• Haha
Maybe no one noticed the change in size of her boobs as NO ONE CARES.

Dog walker, can you tell her it's her weak dilute of botox and fillers and laser therapies that are more interesting as she often attributes her good skin to a hot cloth cleansing and a good skincare routine, which is blatantly untrue and dishonest.

Reactions: 11
Hey! Did anyone know Sali’s in Greece?

#notprivate
#nobodyknewuntilshetoldeveryone
#shelovestattle
#nofilterandherowntits

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ironically this place feeds her ego. She literally cannot stop referring to it, the Assistant and Assistant’s Assistant get recruited in to dredge up hilarious (Inaccurate) memories of posts gone by.

Very odd timing for the ‘breast announcement’ and absolutely no need for her to have done it. Did anyone need to know? Does anyone care? Is she just hedging her bets and throwing everything she has into becoming an IG influencer?

Am wondering if she actually just doesn’t understand the definition of Private.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.