Sali Hughes #19 When Harry met Sali (I'll have what she's having)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dear god... she’s still wearing that brown influencer t-shirt!! What’s that? Two weeks on the trot now? 🤢😂

D954B826-FD79-403F-9B08-012D0B10D1B8.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why is she determined to let everyone know she’s on holiday.... in
Greece doncha know!🙄.

She’s so private 😂😂, Dan must be great company <arf> or he’s done in after a maintenance shag😊 and she’s bored either way.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I was looking at various travel advice today and non essential travel is still advised against. The galloping off of people on hols for lols will be another thing people look back on this period of history and scrunch their faces up in confusion over.

I understand the imperative to go, that it may have been a case a of go or lose money but I still think in retrospect it’ll seem barking mad. But barking mad is how how our species has chosen to go 🥳 so 🤷‍♀️

She should cheer up init.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Esther Coren was recommending (shilling) Away suitcases at one point too.

I think Sali is only missing flat stomach tea and she will have hit all the major brands which just go from influencer to influencer in this creepy insidious way.
Don’t think she has had any Ca Pietra Tiles yet AFAIK

• Haha
I went on holiday in the country I live in and the government are begging us to do this. The local economies which rely on tourism are literally on their knees.

Don’t think she has had any Ca Pietra Tiles yet AFAIK
I don't know them, are they everywhere?

Ye Gads I ought to have clarified, overseas, getting in a germ tube travel.

I am going to the great British seaside when the madness of the school holidays has ended.

I went on holiday in the country I live in and the government are begging us to do this. The local economies which rely on tourism are literally on their knees.

I don't know them, are they everywhere?
Yes which makes me even more pissed off I paid full price

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Seeing as she’s always keen to portray herself as a champion of all things British I’m surprised she didn’t stay in the UK , what with not being a sun seeker and all that .

She must’ve been on the Ouzo based on those replies, she couldn’t be shut up!🍸🍸🍸

Good ol’ Sal, get the Rolex in the shot.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Also; does she use every single product she is sent ever? Surely choosing to test one product over another is "an act of bias"
I highly doubt it and it would even make sense that she doesn't. If she has dry skin, trying a product for oily skin would be pointless. For her and for her audience. Although she does like rubbing products on her hands in her IG videos, like that makes any sense - rubbing her hands with a serum or moisturiser is proving what? I can't see or feel the effect! - so technically if she "plays with a products" (a term she loves to use), i.e. puts it on her hand, she is testing out a product.
Not to mention how you'd at least have to use something consistently for like a month to give it a verdict. E.g. retinol, it could take months to see the actual results. It's different with pimples and other S.O.S. categories. But anti-aging products or products for pigmentation etc. take time. Oh, duck, what am I even rambling on about, I forgot. Anyway, a weak dilute and a smidge of filler gives the fastest results.
Luckily, the things she's venturing in (chains and luggage) are more straightforward.

P.S. Babies have cellulite. duck it!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
This is when I knew it was all bullshit, she wrote in one of the Guardian articles a few years ago that she was hungover and in a train station and popped into superdrug and rubbed one of their own brand creams into her face. And that was her review and recommendation. Going into a chemist and rubbing a cream, once, into her face. And from that she could extrapolate that it was a fantastic nourishing cream for blah blah skin types. From one rub into her skin.

Errrrr, no. That is not reviewing in any way, shape or form.

• Haha
I highly doubt it and it would even make sense that she doesn't. If she has dry skin, trying a product for oily skin would be pointless. For her and for her audience. Although she does like rubbing products on her hands in her IG videos, like that makes any sense - rubbing her hands with a serum or moisturiser is proving what? I can't see or feel the effect! - so technically if she "plays with a products" (a term she loves to use), i.e. puts it on her hand, she is testing out a product.
Not to mention how you'd at least have to use something consistently for like a month to give it a verdict. E.g. retinol, it could take months to see the actual results. It's different with pimples and other S.O.S. categories. But anti-aging products or products for pigmentation etc. take time. Oh, duck, what am I even rambling on about, I forgot. Anyway, a weak dilute and a smidge of filler gives the fastest results.
Luckily, the things she's venturing in (chains and luggage) are more straightforward.

P.S. Babies have cellulite. duck it!
Exactly, so if she gets sent two products, one for oily and one for dry, of course she'll opt for the dry. So I don't know why she's shiteing on about "an act of bias".

This has been said on the CH thread but when you're testing so many products how can you possibly tell which is working and which isn't? If you chop and change, how can you pinpoint which one is and isn't working.

The things I think are great when hungover :LOL:

This has been said on the CH thread but when you're testing so many products how can you possibly tell which is working and which isn't? If you chop and change, how can you pinpoint which one is and isn't working.
Based on their use of baby botox (this term breaks me out) and other procedures that include medical professions, I think none of the products are working.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.