Sali Hughes #19 When Harry met Sali (I'll have what she's having)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The before picture is so unflattering. She looked great then and looks great now but I'm glad she's feeling happier with them.

Reactions: 1
So women from all walks of life are telling you something? Maybe listen to them instead of dismissing them as trolls?

Oh and setting your friends violent *weirdo* boyfriend on us and telling him you literally know where we live, that to me is more in line with school behaviour
This. Many posters on here have said they used to follow her/rate her advice/trust her product recommendation. Why not ask yourself: what happend? The easy explanation is: they were all witches to start with. Or maybe...they have a point?

Reactions: 13
I’m starting to think I might be a bit out of my depth on this thread... Sod it, no one can check: add brain surgeon to that list, Sali!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ooh err Matron😂😂 , mother’s , teachers and a PhD student, all Tattlers. Well I never !!
This is amazing. Who was she expecting? Waynetta Slob? Russian cyber troll network. No, it's just your everyday, usual people who read, guess what, The Guardian.

Boobs look great either way. The issue was the shirt pulling in the first pic, it looks like.

Reactions: 16
I might do a search because I genuinely think no one has mentioned it, other than what a previous poster has said about her having to be the biggest, best, smallest etc.

Reactions: 2
I might do a search because I genuinely think no one has mentioned it, other than what a previous poster has said about her having to be the biggest, best, smallest etc.
There was a discussion a couple of months ago, can't remember all the details but I remember being sceptical of her claim to have massive boobs because of her always being the palest, smallest, etc. I thought it seemed like an odd thing to say judging by her IG photos, but turns out she would've already had the reduction by then!

ETA I'm absolutely sure no one accused her of sticking her chest out to make her boobs look bigger in photos (?!)

Reactions: 7
Sali seems only to be able to conceive of criticism as coming from bitter trolls. The fact that a load of Guardian-reading former fans have become disillusioned and started to analyse the whole influencer template, including her place in it, appears to be just too challenging for her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Yes I wonder what the criteria is to be allowed an opinion - I suppose she wants faces and names. No hiding.

Given the stalking (details committed to memory as well as spreadsheet apparently) she may have sabotaged herself there.

Just have a lovely holiday with your new tits. I would.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I am a bit upset that my career choice hasn't made it to Sali's list

It's funny, in a sad way, that what she has listed is a grand cross section of women in everyday society - all of who feel she is a bit charlatan. Still no lessons learned.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Sali seems only to be able to conceive of criticism as coming from bitter trolls. The fact that a load of Guardian-reading former fans have become disillusioned and started to analyse the whole influencer template, including her place in it, appears to be just too challenging for her.
Who’s she kidding , she loves bringing up her ‘trolls’ and being talked about , keeps her relevant when her column and opinion isn’t.

Reactions: 11
Yes exactly, she can’t or doesn’t want to reflect on what might have caused this. We haven’t all decided to dislike her en-masse, unlike the way she did with the rest of her ‘mean girls’ pals over Dawn Porter.

Reactions: 4
What does a reduction entail actually? Is it a lift and small implants to make them firmer? I really don’t know.

I hear you Badabing - I got a bit of a pang about doing it when I saw and read that post. But equally, yes, what if it then exposes other bits that then also need amending (I am not petite). And I try very hard to adhere to the principles of body positivity/ body confidence and really don’t want to embark on a programme of changing my body shape.

I wouldn’t be starting from a “job done” position like Sali who is small.
I hear you, but if it's causing you pain (and you have the means) then that will surely lead to an improvement in your quality of life as an independent surgery.

It’s not like school. It’s like people calling out a hypocrite.
View attachment 208305
Can't believe she's trying to frighten people again

Jesus Sali, you're in bleeping Greece, have a day off!
The thing is, I think she actually enjoys engaging with this tit

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
That's true Too Much. It's just aesthetics for me though, I've never had an ounce of pain out of Jupiter1 and Jupiter2.

Course she loves it. Another opportunity to be demonstrably and easily (in her view) better than everyone else.

I used to find a lot of her Pool articles had a distinct better than everyone else vibe.

We're just rally rally jealous I think.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Oh wow, so it appears that even when she's on holiday we're living rent free in Sali's head. She really ought to let it go, it's not healthy.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
It’s not like school. It’s like people calling out a hypocrite.
View attachment 208305
Didn't everyone have fellow pupils who were also teachers, studying for a PHD, working for charities, lecturing or had 5 children in their class? Takes me right back to form 4b at Park Juniors...

There was a discussion a couple of months ago, can't remember all the details but I remember being sceptical of her claim to have massive boobs because of her always being the palest, smallest, etc. I thought it seemed like an odd thing to say judging by her IG photos, but turns out she would've already had the reduction by then!

ETA I'm absolutely sure no one accused her of sticking her chest out to make her boobs look bigger in photos (?!)
There was definitely discussion after she said she wanted a reduction. It was before her video so I would guess thread 3 or before (I think we were on thread 3 when the video went up). Thing is some of the stuff on the threads are obvious jokes. So it may jokingly have been said that she sticks her chest out . I joked about suspecting she wasn't really Welsh, it was referred to on Twitter as a serious accusation.
SH has complained on Twitter about it being said here that she would sell her children as though this was meant literally despite using the phrase herself.
20200811_173419.jpg
20200811_173406.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.