Sali Hughes #19 When Harry met Sali (I'll have what she's having)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so confused by this.

And surely, if she is threatening to doxx she must be very confident that she has made the right connections with the right person. I'm baffled to how she could do that, unless resorting to dubious means, possibly illegal under data protection?
It doesn't matter if she's got the right person if she's only threatening to doxx. She's presumably trying to scare people/a specific person into silence. And it's possible that this person could have voluntarily given away details about themselves that betrayed their identity, over many posts on multiple platforms - she could have trawled through these. Wasn't there something abut Lauren having a spreadsheet? 🤓

• Wow
Reactions: 4
When I said nobody cares about her tits I was referring to this place. Sali says we are obsessed with her and making up lies. Not true. I don't appreciate being scolded for gossiping on a gossip board by the houseplant person.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I think it is obvious what is going on. As a previous poster said, Tattlers ruining her holiday with personal attacks is great fodder for her bullying documentary. Lauren is either wittingly or unwittingly being used to whip up more angst. Maybe Sali was hoping for more vitriol about her boobs/op & actually we’ve all been pretty fair about it.
This is what I think too.

Reactions: 5
When I said nobody cares about her tits I was referring to this place. Sali says we are obsessed with her and making up lies. Not true. I don't appreciate being scolded for gossiping on a gossip board by the houseplant person.
The ignore button is such a good function 😊

Reactions: 1
A8C0E88A-4291-4B39-94DA-781740960478.png

Support the decent people?
Like convicted paedophiles and their supportive partners?

Reactions: 24
So, getting into deep thinking here my brain is starting to hurt!, do we think she announced the breast reduction story knowing she had those old tweets from whoever in the bag, just so that she could pull them up and whine about the bullying thing again? To have a fresh story? For her documentary? I mean, totally fucked up if that’s what’s happened, but it would completely fit her narrative and the way she has lied and manipulated things in the past.

I’m just throwing this out there. Like I say, my brain is hurting, I think I need gin, it’s 5 o clock somewhere 😂

• Wow
  • Heart
It’s all very weird IMO.

I’ve never directly messaged her on any social - I am only active on insta and have only have made positive comments or likes IF I’ve agreed with her. Have never called her or anyone else out related to her on any social platform. If I think it’s bollocks I’ve come on here and said. As someone said upthread we have different opinions in what constitutes bitching, gossip and where the line is.

To share an example, if someone I know was to put a video like the Peloton one up, I would take the piss. If it was a work colleague I would take the piss and tbh would have expected the piss to be taken out of me if I’d posted it. In my mind, taking the piss directly is okay if you know the person well and your relationship is like that anyway. I do think in this instance if you put up things like that you are leaving yourself open, but maybe that’s where the line is in this case? We don’t know her well enough? Sometimes people think they do because these influencers share so much ... it’s a blurring of the lines.

I do get where houseplantkiller is coming from though... if there are comments that are seeming more bitchy then it leaves this forum more open for criticism.

God knows what’s going on with those stories and tweets though.

• Heart
I think she is trying to construct a narrative that supports her version of events. She clearly has a long memory for perceived slights. I’d be more sympathetic if she wasn’t guilty of being mean herself, which, given her platform/following is far more heinous. DoP, EC & LL have lost work & suffered with mental health issues due to much worse behaviour than anything that happens here.

Reactions: 11
I do get where houseplantkiller is coming from though... if there are comments that are seeming more bitchy then it leaves this forum more open for criticism.
It attracts criticism by those who don’t like the things we write , so what?

This forum is always criticised then when followers come over they see it isn’t as vitriolic as they were led to believe.

Reactions: 6
And surely, if she is threatening to doxx she must be very confident that she has made the right connections with the right person. I'm baffled to how she could do that, unless resorting to dubious means, possibly illegal under data protection?
I haven't read the whole thread. But shes been threatening to doxx for at least a year, then posts no she won't because she's such a good person🙄. She must repeat this same pattern every other month to try to intimidate and silence, *yawn*

There's around 2 million posts on tattle, people like Sali will always pick a few to misrepresent what's posted here to suit their agenda or downright lie. The threads and the order by most liked speak for themselves. https://tattle.life/threads/sali-hughes-19-when-harry-met-sali-ill-have-what-shes-having.7768/liked/

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
All seems very head scratching. I think she had a great figure before the surgery, I think she has a great figure post surgery. I don’t have a strong opinion on her surgery, I think it’s her right and having big boobs can be an oppressive nightmare. If I wasn’t a massive podge all over and evened our slightly by my large chest, I might consider the very same to be honest. Fair play to her. I don’t recall anyone really saying much about her figure around here (what does stick out are some positive comments, but I don’t recall negative ones. Open to correction, however), because it seems pretty low to be unkind about things that people have no control over (ie how big their boobs grow), and no matter how beef-faced or skidmarky we might be portrayed as, I’d like to consider us all to be above all that, to be honest.

FWIW I think Lauren is really pretty as well. And has a lovely figure. Meh. This all seems mighty odd.

I don’t really appreciate the doxxing threats, not that I particularly believe I have committed any heinous internet crimes, but I guess we’re all feeling a little fraught from the fallout of 2020 so far, I’ll gladly deploy the benefit of the doubt there.

Reactions: 2
Hiya. It’s really hot in the U.K. today isn’t it! To be frank I am wishing my boobs were much smaller right now !

Anyway the comments on the Mitford post are pretty interesting . Tracey Ann Oberman has made a comment regarding their friendship - has anyone seen it?

Does anyone remember the Mumsnet thread that mentioned Sali? And I think Caroline Hirons. It had been running for a few days/a week yet they both chose to address it on Mother’s Day and made a big deal about having to interrupt their special day to deal with trolls. So Sali could be setting things up again with a big “I had to interrupt my precious holiday to address internet bullies”.

I know both Spiked and Julie Burchill are divisive and/or controversial but she seems to be about the only journo talking about Eric Joyce.

• Heart
Does anyone remember the Mumsnet thread that mentioned Sali? And I think Caroline Hirons. It had been running for a few days/a week yet they both chose to address it on Mother’s Day and made a big deal about having to interrupt their special day to deal with trolls. So Sali could be setting things up again with a big “I had to interrupt my precious holiday to address internet bullies”.
Yes, I remember. It's all being set up nicely, the various pieces put in place ready for the grand blowout.

Reactions: 4
what did you like about the niacinamide and zinc? I found it didn’t do much.
It just seems to be liked by my skin. I don’t know that my skin will ever look perfect up close, inherited big pores from my Mama and it’s always been a bit prone to spots, but my skin does seem clearer and better for using it. I guess it’s hard to know exactly what products made my skin better as I went all in on a routine for around a year before I got married (which included being fanatical about water intake and also taking some supplements alongside consistent skincare. Part of mhates myself for being sucked into some wedding superficiality, part of me knew that I hated having photos taken but wanted to like what I saw in pictures so I could remember the day fondly and look back on photos. In fairness, it worked!), but niacinamide has been a real constant despite repeatedly falling off the skincare regime wagon, that and the glycolic peel are my faves. And Alpha Lipoic acid; which they’ve currently stopped selling due to apparent reformulation, which I’ve found to be a miracle in a bottle. A temporary miracle you have to use sparingly, but still.
Sorry, such a long and rambling post. You are probably sorry you asked!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.