Sali Hughes #19 When Harry met Sali (I'll have what she's having)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you set up IG posts in advance like you can with Twitter? I used to set up a week’s worth on the work account and set them to go live at daily intervals.

Here for the bap chat. Great content SH.
Yeah as a fellow recent reductee I thought it was a good vid. And I think she made a good point about it being a privilege to afford it privately which I totally appreciate.

Reactions: 5
Yeah as a fellow recent reductee I thought it was a good vid. And I think she made a good point about it being a privilege to afford it privately which I totally appreciate.
Was your experience similarly positive?

Reactions: 1
I don't think JB knows about Tattle/the details of that situation. I think she's just retweeting anything that damns India further because they have long-standing beef and she's using this an an excuse to stick the boot in - the person she retweeted didn't mention this place by name and JB hasn't engaged with her (unless via DMs, but I'm sure JB would have spilt the details if she knew more).

Her article was pure trash, full of conjecture and inaccuracies and taking aim at anyone she has held a grudge against; she didn't focus on Eric, the crimes, the victims, or do any sort of extra research or investigation at all. Such a bummer.
I think it's highly likely that JB knows about this place. It's really easy to find it. She has it in for IK and if you google 'india knight' her Tattle thread is, unfortunately for IK, on the second page of the results.

She said in her IGTV that she's not really into fitness. So the super expensive Peleton is not fitness?

• Wow
I only lurk on these threads but I have read every single one and I follow Sali on her various ‘socials’.

No doubt in my mind that she reads here herself (hi Sal!) so hopefully she will take on board some of the feedback re. IK and EJ, who are both utter pondscum, even if she ignores all the rest. Her association with such disgusting individuals cannot do her any favours, she must see that.

I don’t like Sali and there is not much she does that I’m impressed by but she’s done some good with her boob ‘reveal’ as a lot of her followers seem really interested in the procedure. It’s also nice to see her coming across a little bit keener to help and advise, rather than acting like the know it all head girl she usually is. She also looks absolutely gorgeous in the ‘romper suit’ on her stories, best she’s looked for ages in my opinion.

As for here, I think recent threads have been much more balanced and kinder than some of the pre ‘freaky Friday’ ones and there is also a lot of at skin care advice and knowledge which I really enjoy reading. Which is, ironically, what drew me to Sali in the first place.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I don't mean to be bitchy but posting an IG live video talking about oneself is not really the same as working. It does annoy me a bit when influencers post content of themselves and call it "work".
Honestly don’t think this is in any way bitchy. What you say is a fact. Posting a video about yourself is not work, unless you are perhaps explaining life saving techniques for resuscitation or something similar. This instance, and most on IG are just vanity pieces.

I don’t think that here on Tattle we should worry if comments are perceived as bitchy. You don’t need to tread on eggshells here or self edit.

If Sali and her staff want to come and forage in Tattle for stuff to be aggrieved about, let them knock themselves out. This is my comfy corner of the internet and I am not going to worry about something I say offending her. I don’t do it on her posts, I do it here. She (they) come here to read, through choice. So unless @Yel or someone steps in here to say I or we have crossed a line, it will be business as usual from me.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I’d love a breast reduction operation. I’m 2 inches taller than Sali but same size boobs & it is so uncomfortable. Completely understand her decision to do this - if it were on the NHS or I could afford it, I’d do it like a shot.
Me too. Not fun being under 5'4" with 32Gs especially in this heat. Pre pandemic I was a serious swimmer and I've tried to keep up yoga to stave off the back pain since. If I don't exercise pretty much every day my back has something to say about it 😒

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Me too. Not fun being under 5'4" with 32Gs especially in this heat. Pre pandemic I was a serious swimmer and I've tried to keep up yoga to stave off the back pain since. If I don't exercise pretty much every day my back has something to say about it 😒
I hear this. I'm a few inches and cup sizes bigger than Sali but small back and bad posture. I used to lift weights pre-corona but don't have any at home and don't particularly want to go back to the gym yet, so my back has really suffered. I was over the moon when I was able to go back to my massage therapist last month, it was magic but I was in pain again 3 days later 😩

• Sad
I hear this. I'm a few inches and cup sizes bigger than Sali but small back and bad posture. I used to lift weights pre-corona but don't have any at home and don't particularly want to go back to the gym yet, so my back has really suffered. I was over the moon when I was able to go back to my massage therapist last month, it was magic but I was in pain again 3 days later 😩
Seriously I can't wait to book a massage! I had suspected covid in April, still got low energy levels and joint pain so the same happened to me. Lost some upper back strength and too nervous to go back to the pool. Yoga with Adrienne has been a godsend, she has some short but great neck and back sessions 😊

Seriously I can't wait to book a massage! I had suspected covid in April, still got low energy levels and joint pain so the same happened to me. Lost some upper back strength and too nervous to go back to the pool. Yoga with Adrienne has been a godsend, she has some short but great neck and back sessions 😊
Yes I love those but thanks! Really hope you feel better soon - it seems for a lot of people the lingering after effects of covid are worse than the actual virus 😔

I don't have a problem with Sali's looks but certainly don't find her the raving beauty some here seem to. That isn't an insult. It's an opinion. Perhaps this will come as a shock to her as she certainly reads here. My issue is that I don't trust her recommendations. She has no credentials related to skincare, and to be educated by the beauty industry is to be terribly miseducated.

I don’t do it on her posts, I do it here. She (they) come here to read, through choice. So unless @Yel or someone steps in here to say I or we have crossed a line, it will be business as usual from me.
And that's exactly what here is for.

I tried to post on this thread yesterday as some were falling for her trap to try to silence and scare people, but it probably didn't make much sense. 😆

"What other people think of me is none of my buisness" ~ quoted by several that played the game of celebrity

If Sali wants to eavesdrop on a conversation that she knows she won't like then that's her conscious choice to make. As @Oohthedrama said (far better) it's like someone gluten intolerance going into a bakery and eating all the cakes and then feeling bad, what do you expect?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I enjoyed the bap video. As someone lugging around a couple of heavy, saggy bags of flesh I’ve always been fascinated by the logistics of a reduction

@Jade Mitzi

Comfy corner has made me laugh out loud 🤣

I enjoyed the bap video. As someone lugging around a couple of heavy, saggy bags of flesh I’ve always been fascinated by the logistics of a reduction
Me too, it’s something I’ve thought of off and on for years but just don’t know if I’ve got the nerve (or money).

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.