Sali Hughes #19 When Harry met Sali (I'll have what she's having)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These screenshots may be from a Twitter conversation around a year ago. I wasn't part of the conversation (I've never been part of a Twitter conversation involving SH) so not sure why I remember it. I think it started with someone saying something like: Great to be home and take my bra off. SH responded to the tweet - again, vague memory only - saying something like: I'd be so uncomfortable not wearing a bra. The original tweet hadn't been aimed at SH; I think it was just something about which she had something to say.
Yes - the tweets are still there (her side of the conversation). I searched earlier because I wasn't sure what she was referring to in her stories and didn't know if it was something recent, but it seems like this is just her 'evidence' of a mystery troll saying something something directly to her (on twitter) which they have recently denied (on tattle), thereby gaslighting her/Lauren, if I'm following her posts correctly.

It seems to me she has an issue with someone specific, but the way she's posting about it is making it seem like it's everyone here doing the same thing (probably to garner sympathy/attention), which is obviously not the case. If she's really upset by this I feel badly for her, but tarring everyone here with the same brush is not helpful. I've never gaslighted her, messaged her/commented on any platform, accused Lauren of anything, bullied Lauren, deleted any posts, or "heaped abuse" on either of them.

Edit: typo

Reactions: 6
Right, so she is saying someone here who was commenting yesterday that they have never mentioned her bosoms is the same person who tweeted her a while ago, mentioning said bosoms.

We need to get Coleen Rooney on this, there is a mole in our midst!

Reactions: 5
Right, so she is saying someone here who was commenting yesterday that they have never mentioned her bosoms is the same person who tweeted her a while ago, mentioning said bosoms.

We need to get Coleen Rooney on this, there is a mole in our midst!
Yes, that's what I was trying to get at with my extremely long previous post, but appreciate it was v rambling! She might be right, she might be mistaken - but either way, it sounds like one person, not an army of trolls.

Reactions: 2
BUT, WHO IS IT??? God, this is exciting isn't it? How could she possibly ever know this? Do people use the same username for everything?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think it is obvious what is going on. As a previous poster said, Tattlers ruining her holiday with personal attacks is great fodder for her bullying documentary. Lauren is either wittingly or unwittingly being used to whip up more angst. Maybe Sali was hoping for more vitriol about her boobs/op & actually we’ve all been pretty fair about it.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I think it is obvious what is going on. As a previous poster said, Tattlers ruining her holiday with personal attacks is great fodder for her bullying documentary. Lauren is either wittingly or unwittingly being used to whip up more angst. Maybe Sali was hoping for more vitriol about her boobs/op & actually we’ve all been pretty fair about it.
Oh! See I’m never cynical enough... 🤷🏻‍♀️

I can think of no other reason why she’d be troubling herself with this on holiday. She can’t be that much of a masochist.

Reactions: 6
Digging up a year old (deleted) tweet to cross reference with some comments here yesterday that were nothing new does seem a bit of a stretch. I just assumed there was a bit more to it that had really upset her, but...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Yes, but surely the outcome of the documentary will just be the same as when she did the notorious video. She will say all this stuff about horrendous Tattle and the trolls, peoples interest will be piqued, they will come here and be like, eh??

Reactions: 4
It was like the passive aggressive facebook posts you roll your eyes at. Oh - has Sali turned into my annoying auntie who loves to post such things as "if you love them set them free, those who know me know what I'm talking about!"...:rolleyes:
My cousin does that. Really effin annoying.

Bear in mind that not everyone will come here and many will just take her word for it that it's a cesspit.

Maybe she’s going to doorstep the boob Tweeter/Tattler like Esther Rantzen in That’s Life. For crimes against influencers.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Lauren has not been subject to ‘relentless abuse’ , certainly not here on Tattle. Taking the piss calling her the dog walker is just that ; taking the piss, a bit like calling Dawn Porter ‘Prawn’.

She , along with Sali, has been vile about us which we take on the chin.

She’s obsessed with this place.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’ve just been sitting back reading all your amazing thoughtful comments, and taking it all in. I was about to come in and make the same point as @Raindropsonkittens made brilliantly just a few minutes ago. Let’s not forget that Sali has a documentary on bullying coming out shortly and therefore by her stirring up a bit of a story now, whereby her holiday is spoiled by hateful online bullies, would be just perfect. Call me cynical, but I can’t help it.

Also, before we all beat ourselves up about Tattle, let’s not forget where the balance of power lies in this ‘relationship’. Sali has it all. She can say what she likes and, for the most part, will be believed. We, on the other hand, have our little gossip forum where we can point out all her untruths, hypocrisy, misdoings etc, but where does that information go? What redress is there? When is she ever held to account?

Having a discussion about an influencer on Tattle is not bullying. As previously stated, we’re talking about them, not to them. Now, if somebody has gone on Twitter and directly sent abuse to Sali, then that’s a different story, but that’s on the individual, nothing to do with Tattle or any of us having a chat here.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
The thing is, no one sent her abuse on Twitter. Someone (I doubt this person even knows Tattle exists) made an innocuous tweet about the relief of taking your bra off at the end of the day. Sali somehow saw this message and started a dialogue in disagreement. Now, she seems to think that this person was commenting on the thread yesterday.

How? Why? Who? What?

The thing is, no one sent her abuse on Twitter. Someone (I doubt this person even knows Tattle exists) made an innocuous tweet about the relief of taking your bra off at the end of the day. Sali somehow saw this message and started a dialogue in disagreement. Now, she seems to think that this person was commenting on the thread yesterday.

How? Why? Who? What?
We don't *know* that no one sent her abuse on twitter because the tweets that she seems to be referring to (see screenshots of her stories) have been deleted. But her replies to them haven't been deleted and she responded civilly, which doesn't suggest abuse. This was in the replies to her "#BraOnSince1987" tweet (). She has connected this person with here - correctly or incorrectly, who tf knows or cares anymore 😩

Bear in mind that not everyone will come here and many will just take her word for it that it's a cesspit.
Also, before we all beat ourselves up about Tattle, let’s not forget where the balance of power lies in this ‘relationship’. Sali has it all. She can say what she likes and, for the most part, will be believed.
You've both hit the nail on the head here. I'm sure she's very aware that whatever narrative she presents will be believed by - what - 99% of her followers probably? More? She has 166k on IG.

I'm so confused by this.

And surely, if she is threatening to doxx she must be very confident that she has made the right connections with the right person. I'm baffled to how she could do that, unless resorting to dubious means, possibly illegal under data protection?

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.