Sali Hughes #19 When Harry met Sali (I'll have what she's having)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes that's what I mean. Discussions on undisclosed ads, association with a weirdo, undisclosed botox, snippy tones and comments - absolutely fair game.

Saying her tongue looks gross is unkind and bullying. Saying a politician is too fat is bullying too. would you say these things to a friend's face for example? it's not measured concern/ criticism, it's just spiteful imo. Even saying 'nobody cares about her tits' - well hundreds of people commenting on insta have been wanting that op, asked lots of questions, and can see the benefit. So that just isn't true and makes you look spiteful.... I actually sent her post to a friend who is considering breast reduction surgery.

I think we should keep it to the original point of the thread.

*weirdo meant weirdo!!!!!
When I said no one cares about her boobs, I meant none of us here. It’s not something we have discussed in any great detail.
I’m not spiteful, I’m sure lots of people are interested in breast reductions but if they are they should seek professional advice, not the word of a stranger online.

Reactions: 10
For a writer, that outburst last night was as clear as mud
Thank you. I don’t understand, is she saying that the deleted tweets were comments that she replied to and they were subsequently used against her?
I’m not being disingenuous I genuinely don’t follow what’s being said.

Reactions: 5
For a writer, that outburst last night was as clear as mud
It was like the passive aggressive facebook posts you roll your eyes at. Oh - has Sali turned into my annoying auntie who loves to post such things as "if you love them set them free, those who know me know what I'm talking about!"...:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I've said this before, I own every post and bitchy remark about her, the Peloton video, her hilarious commercial with the sea, the poetic license (olfactory onanism etc.) in her repetitive column. Didn't say, or can't remember, (please prove me otherwise, I'll own up to everything) much about her physical appearance, unless it's taking the piss of the message on her sweater (I think it's liberalism, literature, lipstick, how can you not?!) or her sometimes dubious application of under eye concealer. Whatever she posts on a public platform is meant for public consumption. If I was ever out of line, please, let me know. Mainly for our sake, not hers or mine (especially not mine). This is a gossip forum, not an FBI unit dealing with non disclosed adds filing reports in a bureaucratic jargon.

We all have a choice, as does she, to read here or not.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
If this were a friend, loved one or spouse I were on holiday with, I'd be both annoyed at and concerned with the amount of time they were spending on their phone (and seemingly in anger or frustration) rather than being present, enjoying time away they've taken at some personal (covid) risk to ostensibly be *with family* and *away* from this tit.

I get it, this place can be compulsive reading but take a break for sanity's sake. Commenting on it is like poking a wasp's nest and just gives rise to more activity. If it were me, I'd ask someone to put my phone in the safe and not tell me code.

As @SqualorVictoria said, there must be hundreds of times more people saying nice things, why not think of them instead. If the 'loved one' problem mentioned on the IG story is IK, well, people are always going to have strong, angry opinions on that situation. Either way, monitoring the posts here in real time isn't going to help or change anything.

In terms of staying sane in the face of tattle, as the saying goes, "what you think of me is none of my business". Again, as @SqualorVictoria says, we're talking about, not to the people the threads are about. It's a gossip site, ideally completely separate to the official 'branded' accounts of whichever influencer. For their own sakes, they'd do better to stop driving traffic here with mentions, cryptic or overt, and put the effing phone away!

Edit: It's just occurred to me, but you would never have had Liz Taylor or Barbara Streisand reading their own threads here should such a place have existed in their heydays - influencers in the public eye would do well to channel some of that don't-give-a-tit attitude to comments from "little people"

Last edited:
  • Heart
I've said this before, I own every post and bitchy remark about her, the Peloton video, her hilarious commercial with the sea, the poetic license (olfactory onanism etc.) in her repetitive column. Didn't say, or can't remember, (please prove me otherwise, I'll own up to everything) much about her physical appearance, unless it's taking the piss of the message on her sweater (I think it's liberalism, literature, lipstick, how can you not?!) or her sometimes dubious application of under eye concealer. Whatever she posts on a public platform is meant for public consumption. If I was ever out of line, please, let me know. Mainly for our sake, not hers or mine (especially not mine). This is a gossip forum, not an FBI unit dealing with non disclosed adds filing reports in a bureaucratic jargon.

Also how fricking fragile do you have to be to let a bunch of random nobodies get under your skin like that? We're nobody. We don't even have media baron step fathers.

• Haha
Tattle is a place to discuss people we don’t like ; for their greed, double standards , duplicity, bullying and boasting.

The discussion is mostly brought about by Sali’s own actions and comments over the years, she’s fair game when you remember how she was happy to treat Dawn and Esther Coren and seems happy to not dis associate herself from a Convicted Child Sex Offender.

.....and the exercise video was totally worth taking the piss out of.

Reactions: 12
I think this was the outcome of the discussion last time, some people think every aspect of her public persona is fair game for comment on, others think it's not cricket to call her on her appearance and home etc. Both sides have their points and we can choose which comments on here we engage with and which we scroll on by.

Reactions: 11
Sali’s recent outburst definitely isn’t solely about here. I’ll post @cholulamare’s screenshots again as they make this clear. Sali complains it is “across platforms” and mentions deleted tweets and posts. I don’t think any posts have been deleted here.

View attachment 209105View attachment 209106View attachment 209107
Yes I was just looking at these posts again @Disillusioned as I couldn't make head nor tail of them last night. This is what I've got...

She's saying we ("gaslighting trolls") are blaming Lauren ("an innocent, bullied loved one") for misquoting us on things we have said *directly* to her (that she has screengrabbed), and we are lying to ourselves about this. She is definitely talking about here, because there was a suggestion here last night from at least one person that it must be Lauren who is twisting what's said here and giving Sali a different version, due to the fact that what is written and what she says is written don't add up (ie. she's not reading here herself - hmmm). She says this happens "on and on, across platforms", and accompanies the stories with screengrabs of deleted tweets and her responses to them, on the topic of breast reduction/bra size.

I think we can only assume that she has linked a user here to someone who has sent her something she didn't like on twitter, correctly or incorrectly, and that's why the outburst. She might be absolutely justified in this - this person may have been nasty to her on twitter, deleted their posts, changed their tune when talking about the same subject on tattle, then accused Lauren of twisting what's been said here. It's possible.

It sounds like it's one person. Maybe more, who knows. But it can't be everyone here who has participated in conversations about the twisted versions of discussions here that Sali receives, presumably via a close friend, which is the entire point: people were questioning her constantly presenting a version of events they didn't recognise, and why that would be. We've not all said things to her directly - I for one have never messaged her.

FWIW, I still think she must read here herself. I can't imagine any situation when it would be appropriate to contact a friend/employer when they're on a family holiday abroad to tell them IMMEDIATELY about (relatively innocuous) things being said about them/their assistant and get them worked up to the point that they're posting stories about it at midnight. She must have read it herself in real time.

Were your posts deleted from this thread?
Weird - they're still showing for me if you scroll back to the original post, but the link doesn't seem to work... can you see them in @Disillusioned 's post?

Reactions: 3
FWIW, I still think she must read here herself. I can't imagine any situation when it would be appropriate to contact a friend/employer when they're on a family holiday abroad to tell them IMMEDIATELY about (relatively innocuous) things being said about them/their assistant and get them worked up to the point that they're posting stories about it at midnight. She must have read it herself in real time.
[/QUOTE]

THIS!

Reactions: 2
Ah, ok, it must be the link, sorry.

I hope nobody here is bothering her on Twitter or Instagram; I don't get the impression that anybody is?

I was a bit rude about Lauren calling her the dog walker yesterday and I'll happily apologise for that if it helps. She has been extremely rude about the posters here though, so I'm not inclined to think kindly of her.

I hope nobody here is bothering her on Twitter or Instagram; I don't get the impression that anybody is?

I was a bit rude about Lauren calling her the dog walker yesterday and I'll happily apologise for that if it helps. She has been extremely rude about the posters here though, so I'm not inclined to think kindly of her.
Honestly though that isn't even being bitchy about Lauren. It's a criticism of Sali hiring one of her fawning fans to do her bidding for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

This pretty much sums up my feelings on the subject too.

Yes, I have referred to Lauren as the 'assistant', maybe 'dogwalker' never referred to her appearance. Lauren however very much inserts herself into this, whether she is instructed to by Sali, or if it's of her own choice who knows - but as her employer, I would make her stop instead making passive aggressive false references.

Can only refer to here as I don't comment on any social media platforms. Sali does however seem to just assume that anyone who posts anything negative on her IG or twitter is a Tattler.

Is she actually on holiday on her own? She doesn't seem to have any distractions, except her SM accounts. Tattle will now be blamed for ruining her holiday, nothing to do with the fact she couldn't step away from her phone.

Edit: Sorry last thought too. Sali complaining about people deleting Tweets, no stranger to that herself is she?

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I can state that I’ve never commented on Sali on any other platform and have never messaged her, I’m not interested in contacting her in any way, shape or form.

It’s completely unacceptable (for what it’s worth coming from a mean Tattler)

Reactions: 11

It's weird, looking at the screenshots she posted of the deleted tweets and her replies, it seems to be a relatively innocuous conversation about having big boobs - why would she reply so civilly if they had been rude or abusive? That would be extremely out of character. So if that's what this is based on, I don't think anyone from here is bothering her on Twitter or IG; if they were and there were worse things to post, she would post them, surely?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.