Sali Hughes #19 When Harry met Sali (I'll have what she's having)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine being a mum of 2 and wasting your holiday with this playground bullying bullshit instead of switching off and spending time with your loved ones. Tragic. What WOULD her Maj say Sali?

Reactions: 5
This is interesting, there must be another forum where she is discussed, cos this isn’t us. We’re frankly above nonsense like this... pushing her chest out?! Please. So I’d guess there’s a closed FB group or WhatsApp that she’s being fed comments from. Makes sense given that a lot of what she says about critics bears no relation to what’s said on here.

View attachment 208114

View attachment 208115

View attachment 208113

Re the last screenshot, as I’ve said before: this would be appalling if true, but it simply doesn’t reflect the critique here of her lack of honesty professionally and her lies about/attacks on anyone who challenges this.

(There’s probably more along these lines, but I’d had enough sycophancy for one morning.)
Agree. I don’t recall anything much about her boobs on here, never mind ‘sticking them out’. I wouldn’t have liked to see comments like that as there are some in the same boat. I’m too wondering if there is another place? All comments here are gossipy but measured and by no means just nasty - well from what I have read.

Reactions: 1
She must be getting constant live updates on here to post that stuff about Lauren.

It's clear she definitely doesn't read it herself. Nope. No way.

Just for the record, wanted to add that I think she looks fantastic pre and post boob job.
Please pass that on to Sali.
Kindest regards.

Reactions: 3
This place has opened my eyes, so thank you all. Lockdown did me a favour - so much time that we don't normally have to read and think!

After a few weeks of unfollowing SH and Hirons, I don't give them clicks and won't be following any other skincare or beauty 'experts'. It feels like a detox - I'm sick of being sold to, lied to and patronised, and I won't be convinced that some expensive gadget or serum will change my life, or make any material difference to my happiness. No shade to anyone that wants to buy into the beauty market, but I'm done. I've got my cleanser, moisturiser and spf, and as long as they keep my skin comfortable, I'll stick with them.

I'm finished being a punter and having my femininity being covertly criticised to erode my self esteem and get me to part from my wages.

The threads here, Hinch especially, really bring into stark contrast what a crock of tit we're sold as women. People are desperate for connection and approval, to be part of an army or hashtag, becuase modern capitalism is so isolating and alienating. These people, their agents and marketers exploit loneliness and self doubt for money, status and fame.

I didn't start meaning to turn this into a rant, but I want to thank everyone who has repeatedly pointed out the difference between what these influencers want us to read and accept unquestioningly and the money, inconsistencies, nastiness and toxicity behind it.
Somehow I’ve only just read this - it’s spot on. Screenshot this, Sali ⬆ and pop it on your Insta 👍🏽

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Those tit conversation always end up triggering my geometry class horrors. She posts about her bra size on twitter, makes some generalised statement about what women should do, people here snark at it and then give each other actual advice and even post measuring charts I couldn't even wrap my brain around (hence the geometry flashback).

• Haha
Sali no one cares about your massive tits. Get a grip.

Lauren report things accurately or you'll never rise above dog walker status.

Reactions: 4
Lauren has contacted Sali in Greece in floods of tears to say she is being called a fat dog walker. Rather than do the right thing as an employer & reassure her ‘team’ & check the facts, she’s having a nervo (to coin a phrase). It’s nuts.

If Sali's as upset as she says about here, she'd do herself no harm reading it for herself. She might be relieved to find it's not quite what she's been told
I think SH should either resolve not to hear any more about the discussion here or should read it herself. I think it's the way it's being reported back and distorted in the telling - which I don't say is deliberate - that is creating the upset.

SH seems to be getting a version which she experiences as bullying. She then plays it back to us in terms we don't recognise, accusing us of spreading lies and conspiracy theories. She's upset and angry. We're upset and angry (or at least I am). And now her young assistant is upset too. What good is this doing?

Reactions: 11
I agree. The post is great and so are her replies to individual comments and questions - apart from shoehorning in references to here (or to the other forum that actually is saying what she says is being said).

Why does she do it? Serious question. I don't understand what she gains from her constant references to here (or somewhere).
I think it's grandiosity - at some level it makes her feel important.

Reactions: 4
Very odd timing for the ‘breast announcement’ and absolutely no need for her to have done it. Did anyone need to know? Does anyone care?
Yes, because as her post said, it was "getting daft".
Disclaimer: I have no idea what this meant.

Reactions: 1
I think SH should either resolve not to hear any more about the discussion here or should read it herself. I think it's the way it's being reported back and distorted in the telling - which I don't say is deliberate - that is creating the upset.

SH seems to be getting a version which she experiences as bullying. She then plays it back to us in terms we don't recognise, accusing us of spreading lies and conspiracy theories. She's upset and angry. We're upset and angry (or at least I am). And now her young assistant is upset too. What good is this doing?
I don't for a minute believe she's getting someone else to read here. She's deffo reading here herself.

Reactions: 6
So it seems that talking about an influencer and influencers as a business on here without tagging them in twitter or whatever is vile and you can be threatened with ‘doxxing’ (is it threatening when you mention again you’ve found people’s personal information and say you’re tempted to share it but won’t, again?) by the well known person. But if you’re well known with a following then you may publically denounce another well known person. Right, got it.

Having said that, I couldn’t be an influencer as it’s selling your personality as a ‘brand’ and I’d hate that there will then be both positive and negative feedback. So, I couldn’t do it, although in a corporate job I’ve often taken tough feedback. It seems as though this (influencer) is one job where you don’t accept customer opinions. Like a business saying, just stick to the good feedback please, the rest makes you a bad person and hurts our feelings.

The short version of the above is if you don’t want public feedback then don’t take a public job.

Reactions: 15
I think we mostly make a point of not commenting on people’s figures too (unless it’s to say
I don't for a minute believe she's getting someone else to read here. She's deffo reading here herself.
Then how is she getting it so badly wrong?

Here it is ...

It was a similar speculation / discussion to the one regarding height / length of dress etc
Interesting - I guess there's some posts there that she could reasonably be annoyed at. I don't think anyone can speak on whether her boobs were causing her pain and I think she has no reason to lie. Otherwise she's shared the information about her bra size and it was being discussed in the context of her various boasts.

What no one has done is speculate on whether she has had surgery, which is what she was claiming in her Instagram grid post.

I'm deeply uncomfortable with comments here about anyone's weight or intelligence. I think it's entirely reasonable for them to be upset about those.

For me, this space was somewhere to reflect on the ethics of the influencer world. I've only speculated on SH's appearance when I wondered if undisclosed botox or fillers were unfair to her audience when she recommends expensive product using her face as the 'advert' so to speak. It's frustrating that those conversations are dismissed or ignored.

I don't agree with the characterisation of all of us as trolls. There are plenty of threads and comments which I view as plain nasty, but Twitter is also full of vile Tweeters and it would be silly to tar all Twitter accounts with the same brush.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.