Sali Hughes #19 When Harry met Sali (I'll have what she's having)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Give a few days and she'll put up a post saying "Loads of people have asked me about the suitcase I took to Greece. Well [...] blahblahblah and here is a link you can use" with 10% off if you use $ALI$ENTME.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I read that Away had the most awful toxic workplace culture, people not being allowed to see family on xmas eve etc, workplace bullying from the top. Like dahhlink tilbury but on another level

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Esther Coren was recommending (shilling) Away suitcases at one point too.

I think Sali is only missing flat stomach tea and she will have hit all the major brands which just go from influencer to influencer in this creepy insidious way.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Loving the snark today ladies. Almost as much as I love Sally's mental gymnastics of trying to convince herself and us that being gifted products allows her to remain impartial. Amazing.

• Haha
And why do people in her comments always complain that she has to 'over declare'? Surely you declare or you don't? There aren't degrees of honesty.

Why can’t she just go on holiday and lay off the shill. Enjoy your family, different surroundings, food & drink. Sharing pictures online with strangers would be the furthest thing from my mind when on holiday. Who really gives a duck what she eats, drinks, wears? But she is so very private.
This. Who bleeping cares. Her "fans"? She's not a rock star ffs.

Reactions: 3
This posting at the airport/sunbathing and doing what is almost a Q&A in her Instagram comments is peak influencer :m

Reactions: 6
What a load of rubbish. Getting freebies doesn't give you some kind of all knowing sixth sense

Also; does she use every single product she is sent ever? Surely choosing to test one product over another is "an act of bias"
Exactly. Opposite of bias would be if they all came in equivalent, unmarked packaging and she double-blind tested them. Stop pretending you are some all-knowing conduit between us mere mortals and the beauty gods

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Off topic but I'm thinking about holidays...My legs have started to get uneven texture. Is this collagen loss? Or because I've been in a semi vegetative state since lockdown? Be nice to have a few more years of showing off my legs in summer.

Reactions: 2
uneven in colour or texture?

(dr dray often does ask her anything skin related insta posts, if its semi-dermish it may be worth a shout posting there?)

uneven in colour or texture?

(dr dray often does ask her anything skin related insta posts, if its semi-dermish it may be worth a shout posting there?)
Texture. It's kinda like cellulite. Wait...Maybe it's cellulite. My knees looking older too. God aging sucks sometimes.

Dry body brushing before you shower. I am lazy about this but it does make a difference and it wakes me up also!

• Wow
Texture. It's kinda like cellulite. Wait...Maybe it's cellulite. My knees looking older too. God aging sucks sometimes.
I've had cellulite since I was 15, the only way I can temporary get rid of it is if I do over an hour a day of solid exercise (so minimal chance of maintaining that) . Suspect its from my dad's side, while my 65yo mum has none. *sigh*

Exactly. Opposite of bias would be if they all came in equivalent, unmarked packaging and she double-blind tested them. Stop pretending you are some all-knowing conduit between us mere mortals and the beauty gods
It really is ridiculous how she acts like we're clueless, foaming at the mouth idiots and she's the only one that can save us. The condescending tone of the HA column was proof of that

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Dry body brushing before you shower. I am lazy about this but it does make a difference and it wakes me up also!
ooh. Interesting. Does one have to do it daily? Too many steps in my routine already.

I've had cellulite since I was 15, the only way I can temporary get rid of it is if I do over an hour a day of solid exercise (so minimal chance of maintaining that) . Suspect its from my dad's side, while my 65yo mum has none. *sigh*
Ugh. Let's add it to the loong list of reasons I need to start moving my body a bit more.

ooh. Interesting. Does one have to do it daily? Too many steps in my routine already.

Ugh. Let's add it to the loong list of reasons I need to start moving my body a bit more.
you misspelt loving 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I was on the beach two weeks ago (humblebrag) and 95% cent of the women (including me) had cellulite of differing levels. Its just how the female body stores fat isn't it?

Reactions: 13
I was on the beach two weeks ago (humblebrag) and 95% cent of the women (including me) had cellulite of differing levels. Its just how the female body stores fat isn't it?
Think I just noticed it on myself recently. My rational brain says it's normal and nothing to be concerned about. My existential mid life crisis says many other annoying things.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.