Sali Hughes #16 The sell-out who couldn't sell out, and that is a legal fact.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

I saw on Twitter that she was 'cor'ing over some trendy wank Hoxton house, but looking at that website I spotted a property far more up her street...
She didn't click through far, because it was full of taxidermy and other serial killer displays

• Haha
Reactions: 2
That apartment is gorgeous but their are some WEIRD styling choices from Bella there (and I'd be flogging the wall hangings/bedspreads/throw pillows on ebay immediately. A p a e d o bedspread to mach your p a e d o candle, what a world.)
Bless her! She really is proud of that slogan isn’t she! Please please Ginsberg, if you really are god, give me just a small tiny portion of her blind self confidence.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can not imagine ever spending £60 on a blusher. There are some amazing ones that are only a few quid!
I can’t imagine anyone spending that amount of money on a blusher. It’s horrifying.

Reactions: 6
Thanks for the retinoid recs!

I am going to look at a dermatica subscription might trial it for a few months and see how I go. Will report back :)

Full disclosure #notsponsored I will pay for absolutely everything and was not made to write this comment but if I don't say this people accuse me of being PRETTY DISHONEST.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Does anyone else find her story about the Andre Leon book so boasty. She could have said she's never been so excited about a book, but she had to let everyone know it was a proof from the publisher. Having to be one up all the time must be exhausting.

Reactions: 8
£60 on a blusher! WTF!

I do think Sali is very pretty but that concealer makes her look like she's been skiing

I haven't felt the need to use a handbag since early March. Also, I do wear blusher, but why do I need to carry it with me now?

(I do look like a sack of spanners.)
I carry lipstick in my bag but no chance would I lug other makeup products about. If a £60 blusher doesn't last and needs to be touched up it's really not worth it is it

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m thinking of designing some slogans to sell for hundreds of pounds a pop. What do you think?

A pair of candles. On one: ‘I paid for this’ On the other: ‘This one was a press treatment’

And then on the back of one: ‘Epstein is Everything’ and on the back of the other: ‘Saville is Saviour’

I’m thinking charge £120 per candle otherwise I won’t be taken seriously. But for influencers I would send them the press treatment one packaged really nicely and I’d include a little poem about how beautiful they are and I’d personalise it and say that I’m in the process of designing a line of sweaters and I’d like to include their name in the slogans but I won’t be able to do so until they’ve bought the second candle in the pair.

And then in a cruel twist, when I release the promised slogan sweater it won’t be all that flattering. It’ll be something like: please see my Instagram for my QVC audition.

Ok please be honest guys. I’m really putting myself out there but seeing Bella Freud proudly displaying several items of her own very offensive and also extremely tit work has made me feel I have a lot to offer the beauty and fashion industry. And also the art world in many ways because let’s face it, I’ve just pitched something which transcends the mediums I’ve described

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Why does she tilt her head sideways like that? People don't do that irl

The state of it. "Times are tough financially" but I just bought three almost identical mac blushers but could have bought six when I already have 500+

Then in the next breath she's "wincing at the amount of plastic" wot

I have to stop watching, it's doing my head in

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Surely a 'no cut cut' makes it look like you have straggly split ends? I dont get it.

Screenshot_20200522-203249_Outlook.jpg

Just as Sali said she follows the Kardashians as a social science trend, that's what I see her as now, just a weird parody of middle class hyperconsumerism meets Instagram

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I can’t imagine anyone spending that amount of money on a blusher. It’s horrifying.
Probably no-one you know would do and the same for me. But people do buy VB cosmetic stuff for example and even way more expensive products. Desperate really, just get some tret and a good moisturiser. Personally, I think it’s ludicrous to spend that amount on a blusher or anything else beauty wise. There is just no flippin need for it. And yeah, that concealer was way off. We all make mistakes, although haven’t seen one like that before from someone online touting cosmetics and it screamed to me all throughout the vid. 😯

Reactions: 2

And a major benefit of that ultra pricey blusher is that it’s very small?? 🤔

...look into my eyes, not around the eyes, but into my eyes. This tiny expensive blusher is very cool and your purchase will benefit me financially. 1,2,3 back in the room... 😵

• Haha
Reactions: 22
A no-cut cut. I have now officially heard everything. Bet you pay extra for it too, as it's super-special and on-trend

A no-cut cut. I have now officially heard everything. Bet you pay extra for it too, as it's super-special and on-trend
Do you know what - fair play to Hersheson's. If some bleeping idiot is daft enough to hand over a lot of money for a Hersheson to faff around and titivate their hair without actually doing anything then all power to their elbow. Offer the idiot some magic beans at the same time.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I look forward to the Christmas candle "Glitter is God" with the requisite actual glitter.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
And yeah, that concealer was way off. We all make mistakes, although haven’t seen one like that before from someone online touting cosmetics and it screamed to me all throughout the vid. 😯
I don't think she was really much of a makeup artist. I know she assisted on a few music videos, powdering the nose of the pet shop boys (was it?), but the work that gets mentioned is always along the lines that a.the client was male (ie no makeup really required), or b.she was assisting the real makeup artist (ie she got the coffees and laid out the products), or c.it was her mate's makeup that she was doing (ie that's why she got the work, not on the basis of her portfolio). She seemed to work more on magazines writing about beauty products, hence jumping on the insta schilling bandwagon. But yeah, not much of a makeup artist.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.