Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Calicali

Chatty Member
A witch hunt for one girl ?
The one girl you are talking about who never worked a proper day in her life and from a very young age scouted out drug dealers to date /stalk whatever tickled her fancy.
Her mind set back when she was 12 was to get pregnant at a young age for a drug dealer, go on the council list and live off the proceeds of crime.

Her mind set hasn't changed much and she's even more immature now at the age of 22 than when she was 12.

She gets off on being sneaky and making people paranoid.
She got her feet in with Glen because her baby daddy wasn't bringing much to the table and has caused so much shit within one family alone her actions are inexcusable.
That's not even taking into account the childish tiktoks , going to her fellas exs house with a gang and weapons and pelting eggs off her fellas childs face.
Having jealous rages over a relationship between a father and his child.

I've never seen anyone say Leanne or Jean are angels
Both girls have worked , paid taxes and their kids aren't passed from pillar to post.

As I've said before people aren't force fed drugs . If people want to take them, They will find them regardless of what dealer they buy from.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Make It Stop

VIP Member
I was sitting tonight painting my nails after a 50 hour work week and it dawned on me:

WHY did Fendi have a Rolex? 🤣🤣🤣 He obviously couldn't tell the time. How fuckin ridiculous is the fact he had a 'Rolex' ⌚🤣
So his Ma would know what time the post office opened at 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
cough fendi cough cavalli.
Someone needs to tweet Katie Hopkins and ask her what she thinks of the Names Fendi Blu and Cavalli
Tell me your ma is a thick scum bag without telling me your ma is a thick scum bag
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
There’s just no topping them names unless she has a boy and calls him Canada Goose

• Haha
Reactions: 20

G4Gossip

My understanding is that without the plea he would of been facing a murder charge and probably about 18+ years. I think with going witness he will still need to do a few years, maybe 5 and then enter the witness programme which his family are/will already be under. I agree just do your time for the crime u committed. Dragging his wife and children away from their whole lives, family & friends because of his mistakes. I could never do that to my children.

That Sadie Byrne (David & Liam Byrnes mother) is a right yolk. Sitting in court playing the poor innocent mother who lost her son. Yeah I get that her son was murdered but what her other son (Liam) did on the streets of Dublin in 2016 & 2017 for "revenge" was beyond sick. What about those victims mothers and most were innocent people who were just related to the hutches and some even mistaken identity. She's a sick twisted bitch. Absolute scumbag of a family the Byrnes. Not to mention her 2 precious sons flooding Dublin with drugs which she still benifits from. Geebag.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Frenchy2021

I was sitting tonight painting my nails after a 50 hour work week and it dawned on me:

WHY did Fendi have a Rolex? 🤣🤣🤣 He obviously couldn't tell the time. How fuckin ridiculous is the fact he had a 'Rolex' ⌚🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Calicali

Chatty Member
Little boys fighting with garden tools because they know they'll be battered if they just use their hands.
I'm delighted those photos are there for all to see of him getting a box right into the face and running away like the little weasel he really is.
His body might be toned but he always misses leg days 😅
Also , ktttttttt. I get the impression you're a traveller.
When people say talk like a knacker they usually mean rough , loud and maybe sound like a robbed moped they don't actually mean people talk like travellers

• Haha

Make It Stop

VIP Member
Who is Saffron? As can’t find her on IG. Myself & some one on her, asked what is her profile name on IG, nobody will say what it is on here 🤔
She deleted her public page.

MOD EDIT: As this influencer no longer has a public Instagram account this thread is now locked. Let Admin know if this situation changes and we will look at reopening this thread. Do not start another one.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Angry
  • Sad

Moo9595

VIP Member
Gas no one commented on the saf thread for god knows how long, then we change the topic and boom 5 threads deep 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18

titan22

VIP Member
Where have I said that you did? But my point was this tread seems to be a witch hunt for one girl when others mentioned here are just as bad. Does that make enough sense for you?
we’ve being discussing Sophie and her actions. now unless Jean has rang another grieving girl pretending to be her dead boyfriend and making TikToks calling her child a fat little cunt I don’t think she’s as bad as Sophie ( might be bad but nowhere near as bad)

unless Leanne went in a gang all tooled up and beat a ma with iron bars and pelted her daughter I don’t think she’s as bad either or offering 10gs to slice her face and burn down her gaf

No one here thinks they’re great just not as bad

If anyone can show us Leanne and Jean doing similar vile things please do share

• Heart
Reactions: 17

kttttttttt

Chatty Member
The minds are complicated thing and none of us know what he has been through. No excuse it was a callous act but if rumours are true he was thrown out and ended up in the streets god knows what state the guy was in. He’s clearly been dealing with alot himself if his fam disowned him. It’s a tragic horrid story but there may be family or friends in here
Okay sorry I’m all for mental health etc etc but he has just killed innocent children I have absolutely no sympathy for him and he deserves every bad word said about him, and im sure any family he has agrees with that

Reactions: 16

Future

Chatty Member
Funny how we were all saying how much better looking she is than fake Sophie and then this kicks off. Sophie stuck to this thread!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

Beavana

VIP Member
If he gets convicted, i wonder does that mean papers can/ will name him from now on, etc?

mad for everything he (allegedly) done, it’s robbing bottle of wine he might get done for 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15