Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Noseyjosie

VIP Member
There’s not one way, some are very flash, some a little more reserved. Some work, lots of hairdressers, mua’s, nail techs e.t.c

Some get legit family members to ‘buy’ houses, some actually get hap for houses that they own indirectly. Loads of them sign on. Some have businesses, especially more sophisticated gangs as they need to launder the money.

They are from all walks of life you can’t narrow them down to one area. One thing about the real GG’s is they’ll always be driving a very nice car, their kids if they have them will almost always have unusual names and be dressed immaculately. They’ll have beautiful homes some on council estates, some not. There really is no code.
Is their names we can mention that are good to have a nose at? Or are they not allowed to have any socials that lash the life so they are living under the radar?
Girl I work with told me of so many around Coolock and I was shocked at the sheer amount from her area! Like it's almost like the entire population of 18-28yr old are dealers with these girls doing the bare minimum. And as u mentioned, how their families help buy houses, I was told of a girls parents so fine with what their daughters bf does (they are both working legit) and yet this is OK for their daughter??? I just don't understand how they approve!?
Ate GGs ever in danger when it comes to messy dealings amongst gangs? See the way Kinahan & Hutch angs hunted male members down if they couldn't get X,Y or Z? They never go after any female relatives or girlfriends? Is there a rule they are exempt when it's revenge killings?

Calicali

Chatty Member
Why can’t you say names 🤣🤣
Too many to name

Fair but there’s still the original link to dk when Gary was accused of being a rat. I’d still have imagined any link would have kept her away. But then again a few years ago (not sure about now) she was following girls v closely associated with the byrnes so maybe it’s something she’s made her peace with. You can’t avoid all of them while still living in Dublin

Her best mates bf
I take it you don't know who started that rumour of Gary being a rat

Last edited: