Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kttttttttt

Chatty Member
Oh absolutely it’s inconceivable to think what he’s done and he should be punished be it prison , mental health facility whatever. But any family he has (if we are to believe stories) threw him out snd disowned him for being gay so I wouldn’t be listening to their agreement.
If he has stabbed children to death I highly doubt the reason they threw him out was just because he was gay, I appreciate that you’re a kind sympathetic person but I don’t believe in sympathy for someone who can do that

Reactions: 15

mam24xx

Long time lurker, 1st time poster. Had to just jump on & say am I the only one shocked with the love for Jean & Leanne?! I’m sorry but they’re just as bad as Sophie!! They knew exactly what their other halves were up too, poisoning neighbourhoods with drugs for years & they lived the highlife on the proceeds! Having kids with low life criminals, and now they’re finished Wardy is the worst in the world to Leanne as if she didn’t know what he was like when she was with him 🙄 And Jean acting the grieving girlf all over insta but still was happy for him to live that sort of lifestyle once it her kid was kitted out in Rolex watches 🙄 no regard for families of the kids that are destroyed by drugs & these scum bags ruining their lives poaching them to join their little minion gangs. All as bad as each other if they’d any respect for themselves they wouldn’t have gone near the dirt bags in the first place! It’s the poor kids I feel sorry for, they’re the only innocent ones in stuff like this & not one of them kids have any hope with the Fathers & MOTHERS they’ve been given.

Reactions: 14

Moo9595

VIP Member
Imagine how happy the guards are to get them for something. After all of the harm that they have caused and they know what they've done (without having to prove it) now they get them on a fight on the street 🤣
With garden tools. It’s actually hysterical. All ears’ hard earned work for years weaselling out of stuff gone down the drain for a fight on a road

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Moo9595

VIP Member
Please keep us in the loop re name choice. I've a feeling it's going to be ridic.
My bets on Ronaldo Kayden Jayden Thompson. jokes prob think it’ll be something like Drew or Jensen. Like out there but not MENTAL like the rest of them cough fendi cough cavalli.
Imagine if she called it Alan tho I’d crease myself

• Haha
Reactions: 13

kttttttttt

Chatty Member
I agree with bits of what you’re saying @mam24xx but it’s not as if he invented crack cocaine and smack and flooded Dublin with it I don’t think people are forced to take drugs and ruin their lives either I’ve seen a lot of scumbags who are drug addicts just like some dealers are, it is pushed on young lads now a days to sell drugs when they don’t have an education etc it doesn’t make them a horrible person jean could have known him inside out of course it’s heartbreaking to lose someone you love and the father of your child that has absolutely nothing to do with him being a drug dealer?

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Moo9595

VIP Member
yea I knew she had T O’D on her outfits. Leanee uses donohoe or Mooney but mostly donohoe.
Ah that would’ve being the icing on the cake. Say Leanne’s glad she’s well out of it now. Wardy has more enemies than ever

allegedly fowlers brother was on his way to whack wardy when he crashed his bike & died a few years ago. There’ll be some escalation now after the fight with the garden tools😂 Glen who’s hitting wardy isn’t a kid he’s a man.

sure the wards are out on bail and got re bailed🙄 you couldn’t make it up.
I wouldn’t really look too much into them getting bailed to be honest, this is finally the beginning of the end for ears, he’s finally had his day in court and has been named, they’ll be getting him on any tiny thing they can now while building a bigger case. It’ll all go down hill quickly. Actually delighted. And on top of the guards he still has to try and run what he’s doing with half of Dublin wanting to take a shot at his head. Wouldn’t say Sophie will be having as merry a Christmas this year 🥰🥰🥰😂😂😂

Reactions: 12

G4Gossip

The close up of Sophie's face 😱 I did not recognise her.

Also, Glen looks like he's trying to push out a giant turd. Why does he always look like he's either trying to hold one in or push one out??
Isn't it insane! Sophie looks so plain without the filters. I don't even think she's pretty with the filters 😂 leanne is real life pretty. That must kill wardy 🤣

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12