Saffron Thompson - Saffy T #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Sophie is making all of those tiktoks , it's very worrying for a woman her age.

Sophie, if you are reading here, please get yourself assessed

Reactions: 9
That’s what happens when you spend your days doing duck all. Leanne hasn’t time to think of lowlife maloneys she’s bigger fish to fry. Sophie has an extreme case of bunny boiler syndrome-
Emotionally unstable and quit clearly mentally unstable. People getting on with their lives Sophie can’t hack that because her life doesn’t move on ..she still no quality of life whatsoever. Lives of her boy who’s probably the most wanted at this stage fs 😅😂 start saying your goodbyes hun

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Looks like Scotty to hottie wont be getting out anytime soon heard he was involved in the assault in Mount Joy. lad died this morning. Him and a Harpo lad.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
What a clown 🤡 read a death in the joy hasn’t happened in years they’ll make an example out off them. We may find a new bit of candy

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Missing the tattoos and the bad boy look. Saying that I’m old enough to be cappers ma 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Drugs. Steroids. Thinking he was the dogs bollox as flashys bestie - Thought he owned finglas 😂

Reactions: 3
I was just haven a TikToc nose, haven't in ages and these 2 gave me a laugh. I just think the granny denture teeth look so funny 🤣
Screenshot_20220804_234318_com.zhiliaoapp.musically.jpg

Paul Beatty Dont know any of them though
Paul Beaty shot Buda Molyneaux a few years ago. It's well known but Gards didn't have enough evidence to charge him. He's from a East Wall. Kinahan yes man. Hopefully he gets a good stint on this one.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.