Saffron Thompson - Saffy T #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would love to know why she decided to give up the whole Instagram hun life to become so private
Most of their fellas sell. One of the girls is Gary hutchโ€™s kid. Others have family connections. Some crowd of young ones wha ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is that her house!!!??? ๐Ÿ˜ณ
What safs? Ahahha absolutely not they were in a hotel as usual. She had her 21st in a car park sure. None of their tiny 2 up 2 down gaffs wouldnโ€™t stack up for big parties as much as theyโ€™d like to think.

Who is his kid ๐Ÿ˜ฎ
She doesnโ€™t use his name and has been private her whole life so I donโ€™t feel right saying it. If you google around articles about him youโ€™ll find it and can make the connection through it the other girls

Who's with flashy? Anyone able to make out who the other lads are
Ericโ€™s with him anyway

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Flashy had beef before with these boys there nobody to be messed with .
there the fowlers from finglas .
That's glen fowler fighting flashy .he only recently got married 2 weeks ago . there will be war in finglas over the next few days .

Reactions: 6
Little boys fighting with garden tools because they know they'll be battered if they just use their hands.
I'm delighted those photos are there for all to see of him getting a box right into the face and running away like the little weasel he really is.
His body might be toned but he always misses leg days ๐Ÿ˜…
Also , ktttttttt. I get the impression you're a traveller.
When people say talk like a knacker they usually mean rough , loud and maybe sound like a robbed moped they don't actually mean people talk like travellers

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That's mad , that lad that grabbed Flashy's weapon was well able for him & he'd no garden fork ๐Ÿ˜… is Flashy only feared by young lads ... them lads gave no fucks ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช

Are you not shittin' in yourself recording this ๐Ÿ˜…
i donโ€™t think anyone fears him, they wouldโ€™ve feared Scott and Caolan. Flashys just a slippery snake and always seems to get away

Reactions: 4
I saw that tik tok account yesterday. Thatโ€™s not the real jay hennesey is it?

Mad to think that if passing in a car that they're meant to be some the biggest dealers in Ireland ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

Embarrassing all they wanted to do was just jump up and down waving some shovels. Your man in blue was well on for it getting in few dogs with glen having a shovel/ bike seat or whatever it was lol

And then glens brother in red trying to get tool of his buddy and your man wouldn't let go, holding on for dear life ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ interesting few days ahead if ears is out on the street like that

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.