Saffron Thompson - Saffy T #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree with bits of what you’re saying @mam24xx but it’s not as if he invented crack cocaine and smack and flooded Dublin with it I don’t think people are forced to take drugs and ruin their lives either I’ve seen a lot of scumbags who are drug addicts just like some dealers are, it is pushed on young lads now a days to sell drugs when they don’t have an education etc it doesn’t make them a horrible person jean could have known him inside out of course it’s heartbreaking to lose someone you love and the father of your child that has absolutely nothing to do with him being a drug dealer?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’ve no doubt she’s grieving, I’m sure the families of kids who got killed after being caught up in Whelas gangs are grieving too. Live by the sword & all that.

But isn’t Wardy & Whela vile & unhinged too? Well Whela was. Wardy is. Their actions are shocking too & have been for years now while the two girls stood by them. But now because they’re on the receiving end of it they don’t deserve it? Why don’t they? They ruined enough peoples lives themselves or at least they stood back & watched it happen. It’s called karma. Anyway I only wanted to make a point & I did. Il go back to lurking now 🙃
Yes they are unhinged but who is denying that? 😅

Reactions: 1
😂😂
im so confused have we said whela, wardy and the two girls are saints 😂😂
Make it make sense

Where have I said that you did? But my point was this tread seems to be a witch hunt for one girl when others mentioned here are just as bad. Does that make enough sense for you?

Reactions: 1
Where have I said that you did? But my point was this tread seems to be a witch hunt for one girl when others mentioned here are just as bad. Does that make enough sense for you?
we’ve being discussing Sophie and her actions. now unless Jean has rang another grieving girl pretending to be her dead boyfriend and making TikToks calling her child a fat little bleep I don’t think she’s as bad as Sophie ( might be bad but nowhere near as bad)

unless Leanne went in a gang all tooled up and beat a ma with iron bars and pelted her daughter I don’t think she’s as bad either or offering 10gs to slice her face and burn down her gaf

No one here thinks they’re great just not as bad

If anyone can show us Leanne and Jean doing similar vile things please do share

• Heart
Reactions: 17
A witch hunt for one girl ?
The one girl you are talking about who never worked a proper day in her life and from a very young age scouted out drug dealers to date /stalk whatever tickled her fancy.
Her mind set back when she was 12 was to get pregnant at a young age for a drug dealer, go on the council list and live off the proceeds of crime.

Her mind set hasn't changed much and she's even more immature now at the age of 22 than when she was 12.

She gets off on being sneaky and making people paranoid.
She got her feet in with Glen because her baby daddy wasn't bringing much to the table and has caused so much tit within one family alone her actions are inexcusable.
That's not even taking into account the childish tiktoks , going to her fellas exs house with a gang and weapons and pelting eggs off her fellas childs face.
Having jealous rages over a relationship between a father and his child.

I've never seen anyone say Leanne or Jean are angels
Both girls have worked , paid taxes and their kids aren't passed from pillar to post.

As I've said before people aren't force fed drugs . If people want to take them, They will find them regardless of what dealer they buy from.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
So have they attacked sophie with weapons and fucked eggs at a child made loads of different videos ye they might be bad but sophie is on a different level she can't seem to leave things

Reactions: 5
Abit of goss from the lads in work
That Adam Whelan fella was mouthing out of him a few weeks back about that girl Mimi and a few men went to his job in Leixlip. Adam ran away like a little witch to hide from them and now has left the country.
He told people he has gone away to "work" 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
I’ve no doubt she’s grieving, I’m sure the families of kids who got killed after being caught up in Whelas gangs are grieving too. Live by the sword & all that.
But isn’t Wardy & Whela vile & unhinged too? Well Whela was. Wardy is. Their actions are shocking too & have been for years now while the two girls stood by them. But now because they’re on the receiving end of it they don’t deserve it? Why don’t they? They ruined enough peoples lives themselves or at least they stood back & watched it happen. It’s called karma. Anyway I only wanted to make a point & I did. Il go back to lurking now 🙃
Not everything is entirely black and white though. If you start comparing Whela and Wardy, they did the same line of work but one was a SIGNIFICANTLY lot worse than the other is. Whela was widely liked even by some gardai lol. Wardys a feral toe rag. I agree with some of what you've said and disagree with other points. If we start getting into the conversation of 'they ruin peoples lives' you could also say that neither of them held a gun to anyone's head and forced them to ingest drugs and that addicts will get it somewhere else if neither lad ever existed. And then you get into why both of them were at it in the first place, being stuck in a poverty trap and wanting out (even if by a not very honest means). Its an extremely complex situation and as I said, nothing in that world is black and white. Karmas karma but its easier to sit on the sidelines and say that when you don't know anyone personally in that situation.

😂😂
im so confused have we said whela, wardy and the two girls are saints 😂😂
Make it make sense
You'd swear everyone here canonized them all weeks ago 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Abit of goss from the lads in work
That Adam Whelan fella was mouthing out of him a few weeks back about that girl Mimi and a few men went to his job in Leixlip. Adam ran away like a little witch to hide from them and now has left the country.
He told people he has gone away to "work" 🤣🤣
Who is mimi just wondering haha

Reactions: 2
Wait did we ever get the full name of this Mími wan? 🤣 Was this the one some1 said Robbie Lawlor was seeing at some stage.

I can’t remember the girls name that’s died, Sophie always has her on her insta and she has 3 sons I think? Is that her sons in mcgregors most recent insta pic? I could be wrong but I remember someone saying Aoife mcgregor was with the dad and they look really like the kids

I can’t remember the girls name that’s died, Sophie always has her on her insta and she has 3 sons I think? Is that her sons in mcgregors most recent insta pic? I could be wrong but I remember someone saying Aoife mcgregor was with the dad and they look really like the kids
Leonie, yes, they are Leonie's boys.

Omg. She has taken the kids on holidays. She was a friend of Leone's and was married to Grahams (Leones partner) best friend. Then she started an affair with Graham. Leone was a lovely girl and sadly took her own life. Now she is all over the kids while Graham
Is in prison. I always felt so sorry for Leones family watching this all unfold. And her poor kids lost their mum, their dad in prison and now they are with the McGregors.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Omg. She has taken the kids on holidays. She was a friend of Leone's and was married to Grahams (Leones partner) best friend. Then she started an affair with Graham. Leone was a lovely girl and sadly took her own life. Now she is all over the kids while Graham
Is in prison. I always felt so sorry for Leones family watching this all unfold. And her poor kids lost their mum, their dad in prison and now they are with the McGregors.
Uncle Conor using them to prove his ‘connections’ pack of scumbags.

Reactions: 5
Was Aoife (I know she's got her own thread but still, while she's being mentioned here) always a gangster gee?
Can we chat about the land of gangster gees? Can they go out? Or is there always tension between rival drug dealers gfs that it's not worth coming across out and about on a dancefloor? Do they stick to their own spots and feel more safe where they know their own kind of people?
I'd love to know more about their lifestyles. How CAB or the Garda don't raid these apartments 🤔

Reactions: 11
Was Aoife (I know she's got her own thread but still, while she's being mentioned here) always a gangster gee?
Can we chat about the land of gangster gees? Can they go out? Or is there always tension between rival drug dealers gfs that it's not worth coming across out and about on a dancefloor? Do they stick to their own spots and feel more safe where they know their own kind of people?
I'd love to know more about their lifestyles. How CAB or the Garda don't raid these apartments 🤔
Good question from the gg's I know they all pal around with each other where their men are in the same gang, holidays together, nights out, pamper days etc but behind their backs they're all riding each other 😂😂😂 these people have absolutely no loyalty to each other. U can guarentee when wardy left Leanne & wheela died that their "mates" were sniffing around them girls within days.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.