Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

differentstrokes

Apparently his mother had 3 kids with a man of the surname cash, i think he died. She then remarried a man with the name Cawley and this demon bastard did not that or like the kids, he pushed one of the twins down the stairs one time, the party he was at his mother was there and a row started with his mother and a relative threw him out of the house, he then went around and attacked his three "half" siblings, he killed his full sister as she got in the way. Look all heresay of course but jesus christ it is just pure unimaginable horror, god rest their little souls and as for that mother i dont know how she will go on to live another day.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12

G4Gossip

Apparently not true, Sophdog probably started the rumour cause she was in need of some drama and attention 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Joyrider84

Is Flashy the one with no Top?.. Isn't it terrible what's going on up there like all those decent hard working people with Scum like that for neighbours.

Reactions: 11

Irishgirl14

VIP Member
Long time lurker, 1st time poster. Had to just jump on & say am I the only one shocked with the love for Jean & Leanne?! I’m sorry but they’re just as bad as Sophie!! They knew exactly what their other halves were up too, poisoning neighbourhoods with drugs for years & they lived the highlife on the proceeds! Having kids with low life criminals, and now they’re finished Wardy is the worst in the world to Leanne as if she didn’t know what he was like when she was with him 🙄 And Jean acting the grieving girlf all over insta but still was happy for him to live that sort of lifestyle once it her kid was kitted out in Rolex watches 🙄 no regard for families of the kids that are destroyed by drugs & these scum bags ruining their lives poaching them to join their little minion gangs. All as bad as each other if they’d any respect for themselves they wouldn’t have gone near the dirt bags in the first place! It’s the poor kids I feel sorry for, they’re the only innocent ones in stuff like this & not one of them kids have any hope with the Fathers & MOTHERS they’ve been given.
Hello Sophie 🤣 you joined less than hour ago can't be lurking around that long 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Moo9595

VIP Member
I’ve no doubt she’s grieving, I’m sure the families of kids who got killed after being caught up in Whelas gangs are grieving too. Live by the sword & all that.
But isn’t Wardy & Whela vile & unhinged too? Well Whela was. Wardy is. Their actions are shocking too & have been for years now while the two girls stood by them. But now because they’re on the receiving end of it they don’t deserve it? Why don’t they? They ruined enough peoples lives themselves or at least they stood back & watched it happen. It’s called karma. Anyway I only wanted to make a point & I did. Il go back to lurking now 🙃
Not everything is entirely black and white though. If you start comparing Whela and Wardy, they did the same line of work but one was a SIGNIFICANTLY lot worse than the other is. Whela was widely liked even by some gardai lol. Wardys a feral toe rag. I agree with some of what you've said and disagree with other points. If we start getting into the conversation of 'they ruin peoples lives' you could also say that neither of them held a gun to anyone's head and forced them to ingest drugs and that addicts will get it somewhere else if neither lad ever existed. And then you get into why both of them were at it in the first place, being stuck in a poverty trap and wanting out (even if by a not very honest means). Its an extremely complex situation and as I said, nothing in that world is black and white. Karmas karma but its easier to sit on the sidelines and say that when you don't know anyone personally in that situation.

😂😂
im so confused have we said whela, wardy and the two girls are saints 😂😂
Make it make sense
You'd swear everyone here canonized them all weeks ago 😂

• Haha

G4Gossip

They crack me up 🤣 u can tell none of them want to actually fight and they're all looking for an excuse to get out it.

Don't get me wrong I hate violence and this toxic masculinity bullshit but its just funny.

• Haha

Frenchy2021

Please keep us in the loop re name choice. I've a feeling it's going to be ridic.

Any one any goss on the Gareth’s O’ Ds latest GF she got herself pregnant for him but he doesn’t seem to be on the scene with her anymore 👀
She got herself pregnant for him? What type of wording is that?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Noseyjosie

VIP Member
Was Aoife (I know she's got her own thread but still, while she's being mentioned here) always a gangster gee?
Can we chat about the land of gangster gees? Can they go out? Or is there always tension between rival drug dealers gfs that it's not worth coming across out and about on a dancefloor? Do they stick to their own spots and feel more safe where they know their own kind of people?
I'd love to know more about their lifestyles. How CAB or the Garda don't raid these apartments 🤔

Calicali

Chatty Member
Its Shocking. Saw videos from the road on the night. the screams of the mother will haunt me
What is wrong with people
Stupid mentality , oh let me take my phone out to record to get a few likes on my social media. It's vile, shame on the people who recorded it

• Heart

Make It Stop

VIP Member
Girls i don’t think we should ever question how or why people know things. This is a gossip site your hardly going say your Saffys mates sister or something to that effect!

• Haha

G4Gossip

I don't blame them 😂 dealing with the scrotes all day. Nobody really cares about anything anymore. Dog eat dog world, every man for himself. Morals get ye nowhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 10