Saffron Thompson - Saffy T #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are travellers and the fella who did it was disowned cos he was gay . He came back last night and slit the youngest girls throat and threw her out the window and stabbed the other 2 kids. Neighbours said he was singing the whole time, horrific!
I'm presuming they called the guards?? Wtf!

Apparently this family have already buried an older son 3 years ago 💔
What are their names? It's so tragic omg

They are travellers and the fella who did it was disowned cos he was gay . He came back last night and slit the youngest girls throat and threw her out the window and stabbed the other 2 kids. Neighbours said he was singing the whole time, horrific!
Holy tit that is stomach churning 😭😭😭

This is beyond sad. The names and photos have been released. Poor innocent faces of the twins. Their poor poor mam. No mention of her husband/partner, does anyone know has she got one? It's beyond horrific

• Sad
Reactions: 2
It’s mad how the mother didn’t come out with bad Injuries? Obviously I’m speculating but where was she? Poor children it seems to be all children suffered the worst

I think as always the Irish media had released info and alluding to things happening that may not be true , nobody knows exactly what happened but I’d like to think we can all agree this is a horrendous tragedy regardless of circumstances and 3 innocent children lost their lives.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It’s mad how the mother didn’t come out with bad Injuries? Obviously I’m speculating but where was she? Poor children it seems to be all children suffered the worst
It's been said that she was out and the 18yr old was babysitting. He even attacked a baby, think he is 10months old

• Sad
Reactions: 3
The poor mother I’m sure her nerves are away!! It’s beyond evil or mental health in my opinion.

Reactions: 3
The poor mother I’m sure her nerves are away!! It’s beyond evil or mental health in my opinion.
The minds are complicated thing and none of us know what he has been through. No excuse it was a callous act but if rumours are true he was thrown out and ended up in the streets god knows what state the guy was in. He’s clearly been dealing with alot himself if his fam disowned him. It’s a tragic horrid story but there may be family or friends in here

The minds are complicated thing and none of us know what he has been through. No excuse it was a callous act but if rumours are true he was thrown out and ended up in the streets god knows what state the guy was in. He’s clearly been dealing with alot himself if his fam disowned him. It’s a tragic horrid story but there may be family or friends in here
Okay sorry I’m all for mental health etc etc but he has just killed innocent children I have absolutely no sympathy for him and he deserves every bad word said about him, and im sure any family he has agrees with that

Reactions: 16
Okay sorry I’m all for mental health etc etc but he has just killed innocent children I have absolutely no sympathy for him and he deserves every bad word said about him, and im sure any family he has agrees with that
Oh absolutely it’s inconceivable to think what he’s done and he should be punished be it prison , mental health facility whatever. But any family he has (if we are to believe stories) threw him out snd disowned him for being gay so I wouldn’t be listening to their agreement.

Reactions: 1
Oh absolutely it’s inconceivable to think what he’s done and he should be punished be it prison , mental health facility whatever. But any family he has (if we are to believe stories) threw him out snd disowned him for being gay so I wouldn’t be listening to their agreement.
If he has stabbed children to death I highly doubt the reason they threw him out was just because he was gay, I appreciate that you’re a kind sympathetic person but I don’t believe in sympathy for someone who can do that

Reactions: 15
The children certainly didn’t throw him out. They didn’t deserve to lose their lives

• Heart
Reactions: 10
If he has stabbed children to death I highly doubt the reason they threw him out was just because he was gay, I appreciate that you’re a kind sympathetic person but I don’t believe in sympathy for someone who can do that
No I understand and I honestly to clarify I have have no sympathy for him for what he’s done as I said he should be punished. I’m just quoting wat what said here they threw him out for being gay n disowned him which is common in traveler communities and he’s been suffering with mental health and has been living in the streets. Sorry if I came across wrong

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.