Saffron Thompson - Saffy T #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tony’s? Yea the video is up on Facebook
You'd know they weren't really involved in his life growing up with the memories shared.
"He brought me up chocolate to eat but I was very sick. I told him id eat it but really I was too sick πŸ€”

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Dowdall pleaded guilty with his Da today on a much lesser charge. The Monk is fucked now

Reactions: 3
Paddy Ashe shot apparently...girls I was over in the Gangland Shootings thread watching the tumble weeds go by lol ..found this thread tonight,I will be reading these all night with the Manhattan popcornπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Stevie G took a steep drop to end up hanging around with Liam Byrne,did anyone see the video on twitter.. stevie and liam are on a video call with a disabled man and liam promises he will get him over to Liverpool for a game and dinner with Gerrard...Stevie looks like hes there against his will...lol.Lee spends about 6-9 months with every girl and then shes dropped again..he started off with brunettes and is sampling the blondes now..his sister honey was close with Daisy and modelling for her etc must be hard on the young girl when he trades the gf in for an upgrade every few months..has anyone any tea on Simoans siblings...Tony and Jodie Collier?I know it's her cuz really..
so true, honey and daisy, (wouldnt name my dogs those names) were "best friends" and "sisters" and now honey and lily are the exact same, comments on honeys insta are gas it's the exact same as what daisy was commenting few months back, and same as the ma commenting on lilys stuff, saying the same tit she used to comment on daisy's picsπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ i would just be so scarlet, how is he not embarrassed, usually u go on like that with maybe one ex, but every ex is honeys new sister and his mas new bestfriend πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ well for about 7 months, comical stuff x

And as for the gerrards, they finally have good money and a successful life to take 10 steps BACKWARDS and go hang out with the Byrnes??! Do they wanna be on that list with Tyson Fury, getting banned from america for being friends with them? wtf is that worth πŸ˜‚ Not a brain cell between both family's

Reactions: 7
Who's mago in all this? duck me was so quiet lately I don't know who's who anymore πŸ˜‚πŸ€ͺ

I doubt the multi millionaire Gerrard and Byrne family's give a duck about whats wrote on here if they were ever to read it, hey! , maybe they have a group chat laughing at all us !

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.