Saffron Barker #8 Lockdown rule breaker that will sell anything to be a money maker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jed literally does nothing all day apart from sleep and play games. He looks greasy and smelly in her new video (harsh but true) and reminds me of a slob. I can’t help but feel slightly bad for him as his whole family are successful/actually doing something with their lives and he must be aware of this. They set up a channel for him, therefore he could make videos and make money very easily but it’s clear that he just can’t be bothered with it and it’s not for him. His girlfriend also seems pretty driven, and although she probably likes being linked to the Barker family..I’m sure there’s only so long she will put up with Jed’s laziness. I personally find laziness so unattractive. I get that we’re in the middle of a pandemic where jobs are really hard to get at the moment, but he’s never had a job in his life, has no qualifications, and the longer he leaves it he will struggle to get employed. But maybe he thinks he’s too good for a “normal job”. I think Darren is a hard worker though and although the family make good money through social media, he will still continue with his normal job

Reactions: 18
It’s so sad she edits her photos. She looks a size 10-12. A healthy size! and I don’t get the obsession with people needing to be smaller. Recently though she has lost a lot of weight but her body shape and face has changed, like more than just exercise would do. I think this is what makes social media so toxic for young people and their bodies. It’s all an illusion. To not even address that she’s very clearly had work done, is just going to make young women feel that their healthy size 10 bodies are not good enough.

I think this has been a massive problem with the emergence of Instagram! Every young person is out here trying to conform to this ideal and the AMAZING lifestyle that are only the standards because these people are gifted free tit and have surgery. Influencers like Saffron encourage people to become obsessed with their bodies. The brands that grab her are just as bad, they don’t care about people’s mental well-being recruiting someone who just does deals for the wage packet to get more secret surgery and fake to young people it’s all real, I’m rich and perfect are you’re not.

I’m honestly sick of the influencer culture now. We need influencers that care more about what they wear or look like, living healthy and freely! Intelligent people with education and inspiration to be more than just the clothes you wear. The only influence on Instagram now is highly priced tit clothes and how to get yourself dentures by 40.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
How many times in the swapping diets video did she go on about how filling things were. “I love this it’s so filling” I’ve never had a problem with food but I imagine her promoting tiny portions of food that fill you up so easy is very damaging to some people.

Reactions: 12
Sorry jed is just rude the way he acts sometimes is to entitled n rude it’s not funny nor cute he needs to grow up now

Reactions: 4
She edits it a lot. Have a look on the Ana thread and you can see how much she photoshops it. It’s quite sad
Yh ok she edits a lot she makes herself more hourglass but if you look at her edits n her real pictures she has the base for the pictures like she’s somewhat already slim however saffron edits a whole new body

If my mum started dressing like this and taking mirror pics I'd be having a word
She also edits her face so it runs in the family same w Jed lol do they have one editor or something

Reactions: 3
I feel bad saying this but Imogen can do so much better in my opinion. Isn’t she in uni and she does both tik tok content and instagram. I don’t know how she finds her attractive imagine all your boyfriend does is sit and eat junk with no career aspects apart from using his sisters name.

*Him

Reactions: 17
Find her ad about the new mental health jumpers its are selling ironic after her train scandal

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Only just watched the food swap video and she's telling me she SHARES that tiny portion of sweet potato fries with her mum? Really? Also there's no evidence that a sweet potato is that much better than normal potato so idk why she's obsessed? She really has no business commenting on how much her brother eats at all, maybe he just eats food because he enjoys it and not just because 'it's filling'. I know, how uncouth, saying someone can actually enjoy food in this day and age and doesn't have to be on a diet. She's just so annoying to watch, her diet is bleeping boring and it is really damaging to see someone eat that and then excessively need to burn it off all the time. Did she even eat any of the Nando's? All I saw was a missing piece of Halloumi.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Also Jed is much taller than her, and is still growing so will need more food to fuel his body! Honestly a lot of boys eat more than girls based on this

Reactions: 5
I feel bad saying this but Imogen can do so much better in my opinion. Isn’t she in uni and she does both tik tok content and instagram. I don’t know how she finds her attractive imagine all your boyfriend does is sit and eat junk with no career aspects apart from using his sisters name.

*Him
Omg thank youuuuuu she could do so much better but I guess he is a stepping tool to get where she wants there’s no way she saw his following and didn’t get a little happy and she knows who saffron is even if she pretends not to

Reactions: 3
Jed literally does nothing all day apart from sleep and play games. He looks greasy and smelly in her new video (harsh but true) and reminds me of a slob. I can’t help but feel slightly bad for him as his whole family are successful/actually doing something with their lives and he must be aware of this. They set up a channel for him, therefore he could make videos and make money very easily but it’s clear that he just can’t be bothered with it and it’s not for him. His girlfriend also seems pretty driven, and although she probably likes being linked to the Barker family..I’m sure there’s only so long she will put up with Jed’s laziness. I personally find laziness so unattractive. I get that we’re in the middle of a pandemic where jobs are really hard to get at the moment, but he’s never had a job in his life, has no qualifications, and the longer he leaves it he will struggle to get employed. But maybe he thinks he’s too good for a “normal job”. I think Darren is a hard worker though and although the family make good money through social media, he will still continue with his normal job
Like you say, I know theres a pandemic but you'd think Darren would get him a job in his business, encourage Jed to actually do something with his life.

Reactions: 10
Like you say, I know theres a pandemic but you'd think Darren would get him a job in his business, encourage Jed to actually do something with his life.
Log yesssss. If my parents worked in something that I could get a job w during the pandemic best believe I’m jumping in that car every morning w them 😂😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.