Saffron Barker #8 Lockdown rule breaker that will sell anything to be a money maker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s not a 6 my sister is a similar height and a size 6 and saffron is not a 6 sorry to say she’s like a small 8-10 she’s a S not XS imo
I agree, I’m around Saffron’s height and a size 6 and am smaller than her. I honestly don’t think she’s a size 6.

Reactions: 6
Just a thought but maybe saffron and Wendy have the mentality they do with food because of Casey s diabetes’s maybe? I’ve noticed in other food videos with her mum she will eat something sugary or even carbohydrates and after that she’s not allowed anything sugary or unhealthy and her mum makes her exercise it off which really isn’t good. If Wendy wasn’t such a control freak about everything saffron done then I doubt she would be the way she is
I completely get your point but to be honest Caseys diet isn’t that healthy so it’s not like he’s super health conscious or doesn’t eat much sugar. In my opinion Wendy and Saffron are the way they are because they’re constantly worrying about their figure. Saffron has said many times “ I can’t eat that I’ll gain so much weight ” and “ mum and I will have to go for a walk right after this meal ” there’s definitely some serious food and body issues going on there and it isn’t cause of Caseys diabetes. In Saffrons last video she even said “ Mum loves my diet ” which is her saying yet again her mum approves of something she does. She lives her life to impress her mum and under control of her in so many ways. She makes unnecessary comments about Jeds diet cause she feels insecure in herself and is jealous he has a bit of a faster metabolism than her. She used to make the same comments about Anastasia and what she eats. It’ll be worrying in the future if Saffron gets pregnant because if she’s insecure now about her weight how will she feel when she gains weight during a pregnancy and her body changes. The sad thing is you can’t make someone see they need help and even if you force them to get help they’ll eventually fall back into their old ways because until they want to help themselves and see they have serious issues ,there’s going to be no change.

No Saffron is more a size 10-12
I agree with this 100%. There’s many women I’ve seen who are Saffrons size who are a 10-12. I struggle to believe she’s an 8-10 cause sometimes her hoodies look too tight on her. She’s so young and these insecurities will be with her for life if she doesn’t learn to see herself in a more positive way but with Wendy as her mother I can’t see that happening.

Reactions: 11
Yk how some people say there mum is there best friend. Wendy is genuinely saffron’s best friend and only friend it’s like she’s living through saffron therefore pushes her to look m do things that she would’ve wanted. It’s scary. My mum is close w me and my sister and mum are really close but not like that. She should be encouraging saffron to make friends and travel to other places she just huddled her in the house and in Brighton. As bad as Zoella is she has experience things and sometimes pushed her anxiety. I have anxiety w travel and my bf lives 3 hours away and I make the journey happily by myself even if sometimes it’s scary. Given I’m 18 lol but still saffron needs to maximise this YouTube thing she’s definitely in a bubble and that can cause paranoia. Even w Ana she barely visits Ana you would think now she has her own house Ana would stay and vice versa I bet she doesnt

Reactions: 6
She’s the type to smell a chocolate bar but eat a piece of broccoli ygm. Or like at night time consumes a lot of calories
I think the latter, in one of her latest vlogs when they were moving out, I remember her being "angry" at Tyler for buying chocolate because she always ends up eating too much of it.. and she also said how she felt sick because the previous night had too much food

She definitely eats more than she shows and then "punishes". herself with 8k runs and workouts

Reactions: 10
I think the latter, in one of her latest vlogs when they were moving out, I remember her being "angry" at Tyler for buying chocolate because she always ends up eating too much of it.. and she also said how she felt sick because the previous night had too much food

She definitely eats more than she shows and then "punishes". herself with 8k runs and workouts
Yh her recent video she worked out and went for a run like 3 times I don’t understand it’s like she thinks it reverses each meal

His ego is gonna grow
2CF24E91-B4F0-4773-9BCB-905E40D5B418.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Yeah, a size 6 she most definitely is not.... Nothing wrong with her shape. She just needs to quit the photoshop and the blatant lying!

What I would give to have Ana's figure
OMG OMGGGGG IM HOWLING. Where do I start lol firstly Anas body is acc reslly nice except the wedgie must be epic ahahah Saffron .... mate I’m so sorry but wtf is this. Maybe it was a while ago but this is damaging not just to her viewers but for her mental health’s sake. I can’t stop staring. Her body is fine nothing wrong w it just when you see what she photoshops it’s like who is this stranger

Yeah, a size 6 she most definitely is not.... Nothing wrong with her shape. She just needs to quit the photoshop and the blatant lying!

Also is Ana the same height as her cause I don’t think Ana is a size 6 at a push maybe I think she’s 5’4

She looks like she holds a lot of muscle which isn’t a bad thing but her thighs and calves look thick. I think her bodies acc fine. Nothing wrong w it tbh

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Saffron can't be a size 6, I'm the exact height as her 5'2. And I'm like a size 8 can sometimes fit into a size size 6, other times it's too tight. And i look a lot slimmer than her. When did she say she's a size 6? Very strange, also her figure is fine, but I do think she eats more than she shows, cause the meals she shows in vlogs look like rabbit food, but her body looks like a size 10-12? It just doesn't add up.

Reactions: 9
7ACC2EA0-68D8-4B34-98A8-F2B7BB35450B.jpeg

You can see how much wider she is compared to Ana. She is naturally wide and just not curvy but she needs to learn that not everyone is built like an hourglass. There isn’t anything wrong with her body. The only thing wrong is her editing herself to the point she has a brand new body. I can imagine the shock fans have when they see her in person.

also.. wtf is that tan line?!

Reactions: 20
View attachment 431428
You can see how much wider she is compared to Ana. She is naturally wide and just not curvy but she needs to learn that not everyone is built like an hourglass. There isn’t anything wrong with her body. The only thing wrong is her editing herself to the point she has a brand new body. I can imagine the shock fans have when they see her in person.

also.. wtf is that tan line?!
Sorry but can Ana shove that bikini up anymore it literally looks like it’s living in her asshole like what ahaha and tbh nothing wrong w either of their bodies they jsut edit so much

• Haha
Reactions: 21
For reference this is just after Saf finished strictly

And exactly, she might not have the figure she wants, but she has so many great things she needs to build up. She is balanced and in proportion on the top and bottom, she doesn't have a speck of cellulite, and if she does gain weight in the future then as she is wider, it has more area to spread over, making it less obvious.

So why the photoshop honey? You don't have a waist and THATS OK. You have lots of other assets to highlight. Focus on that rather than deleting your "flaws"

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
She’s not a 6 my sister is a similar height and a size 6 and saffron is not a 6 sorry to say she’s like a small 8-10 she’s a S not XS imo
My body similar to anas and even I’m not a 6 lmao. Saff is naturally wide and has also had a boob job so I doubt a size 6 top would fit her

Reactions: 11
Does anybody know what Tyler’s job is? Or is he just using saffron’s fame to make a bit of money.

Reactions: 5
Yh she acc does. I think she only really edits her bum
She contours her stomach and edits her "curves" to be more exaggerated. She's just as bad as Saffron except for shes the "small appetite" but skinny minny preacher.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.