Saffron Barker #8 Lockdown rule breaker that will sell anything to be a money maker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has such a long body and little legs, particularly if she's 5ft 5. I wouldn't normally point it out... But when you edit yourself to the point of being unrecognisable I think it's fair game.

Reactions: 3
Sorry can we just compare and contrast 😂 if you read the daily mail and didn’t know her you’d think these were 2 articles on 2 different people.
In the first picture her breasts are a lot more down than in the second where they are more perky. I don’t think a boob job was the right move imo for her frame it makes her wider

Reactions: 7
Just a thought but maybe saffron and Wendy have the mentality they do with food because of Casey s diabetes’s maybe? I’ve noticed in other food videos with her mum she will eat something sugary or even carbohydrates and after that she’s not allowed anything sugary or unhealthy and her mum makes her exercise it off which really isn’t good. If Wendy wasn’t such a control freak about everything saffron done then I doubt she would be the way she is
Is this why no one likes wendy?

Reactions: 1
Is this why no one likes wendy?
I personally don’t like her cause she’s always in the background or always makes herself seem in every shot. She has to comment on everything food,fashion etc like she thinks she’s the influencer. She seems like she would’ve put herself first like she’d go get her nails done n not cook dinner cause she got her nails done ygm. Idk I just really dislike her voice as well and her face.

If she’s going to edit her body at least make it consistent. She has hip dips here that she didn’t have in other photos and she’s skimmed down her legs a lot it looks weird
5369EB7D-A5ED-4C26-81EC-370EB29E8A67.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
In the first picture her breasts are a lot more down than in the second where they are more perky. I don’t think a boob job was the right move imo for her frame it makes her wider
It does make her frame wider and she probably thought if she enlargened her boobs her waist would look smaller but it doesn't she looks very heavy top.

Also just want to add saffron seems to only have strong/muscular legs and everything else is quiet soft. Her back almost looks round/hunched and thats not normal for someone quiet active

Reactions: 9
Her boob job imo wasn’t the right decision at all ! It just makes her look bigger. How does she fit into size 6 tops with those ? I seriously think Wendy is the Blame for her obsession with being small / petite and body image also with food ... literally everything

It does make her frame wider and she probably thought if she enlargened her boobs her waist would look smaller but it doesn't she looks very heavy top.

Also just want to add saffron seems to only have strong/muscular legs and everything else is quiet soft. Her back almost looks round/hunched and thats not normal for someone quiet active
I’ve noticed that her back is quite hunched too . It looks like a hump

She must be so pissed at Imogen’s figure. Imogen I didn’t think she was that short ngl but Saffron must be fuming she’s got a better body. Also Saffron really is her dad w long hair down to the body
I just know saffron is jealous of Imogen in some way , Imogen has a figure that saffron edits her body to look like. Imogen said she was 5’4 in Jeds vid cause saffron asked her and she said 5’4

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Her boob job imo wasn’t the right decision at all ! It just makes her look bigger. How does she fit into size 6 tops with those ? I seriously think Wendy is the Blame for her obsession with being small / petite and body image also with food ... literally everything

I’ve noticed that her back is quite hunched too . It looks like a hump

I just know saffron is jealous of Imogen in some way , Imogen has a figure that saffron edits her body to look like. Imogen said she was 5’4 in Jeds vid cause saffron asked her and she said 5’4

I really don’t think she works out as much as she claims or for the duration

I just don’t understand why she just doesn’t accept her body figure and call it a day

Honestly speaking her body looks normal and it’s naturally very muscly. There are people who eat tons of proteins and work their ass off at the gym to obtain that result

She needs to understand she’ll never be skinny nor have an hourglass Instagram baddie figure because it’s Simply genetics
Omg yes like there’s acc nothing wrong e her body it’s just weird seeing how she wants to kkkk n how she acc looks. If she chooses to have kids one day she’s gonna be in for a shock that comes w her body changing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I have a very similar build to Saff (when she's not editing the hell out of her photos) and I'm size 10 and 12 in tight bottoms, from a personal perspective it's sooo demoralising seeing her insta sometimes and being like "Oh she's lost tons of weight and I haven't :(" when she's actually just slimmed herself down artificially, and I'm 22!!! Imagine how a young girl would feel. Just makes you sad, I wish she'd be honest

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Remember when she claimed she was a size 4 in some of her collection :ROFLMAO: girl your body is so toned and muscly, be proud of that!! No need to photoshop yourself smaller

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Remember when she claimed she was a size 4 in some of her collection :ROFLMAO: girl your body is so toned and muscly, be proud of that!! No need to photoshop yourself smaller
Tbf ITS sizing is awful I’m a 16/18 and I bought an 18 in there jumper and imo it could’ve fit a 20. I also bought a 14 once and it fits loosely. But you’re right she’s not a 4 in normal clothes

Reactions: 3
I cant help but giggle to myself thinking how Saffron thought it would be a good idea to get her boobs done... well done Saffron you are now walking around looking like an upper case 'P' with no bum. I would be so embarrassed. For someone who is always doing glute workouts, you really couldn't tell could you lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I cant help but giggle to myself thinking how Saffron thought it would be a good idea to get her boobs done... well done Saffron you are now walking around looking like an upper case 'P' with no bum. I would be so embarrassed. For someone who is always doing glute workouts, you really couldn't tell could you lol.
My man said an upper case P 😩😩😩😩😳😳😳. Let me process that for a second 😂😂 I more have a problem w her chin/neck area it doesn’t make sense to me I’d love to see her in person

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This pose reminds me of someone 😩😂. Probs taken inspiration from Lorna
54CCCAE9-CAD7-4AF4-8525-08D6EB557E35.png

Right so Jed has finally posted who wants to take for the team and watch it with me 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Always annoys me when Saffron shared posts about body positivity on Instagram, like she doesn’t photoshop herself to the point she looks like a different person. How can she preach that when she photoshops every picture and will make little girls feel bad about the way they look. Oh and lying about getting fillers and surgery. She really is awful. I’m not surprised in the podcast when she said ‘that’s so weird’ when Wendy was talking about a new law that would make you state when you used photoshop on an Instagram picture, as everyone would realise she didn’t look like her pics.

Reactions: 22
Always annoys me when Saffron shared posts about body positivity on Instagram, like she doesn’t photoshop herself to the point she looks like a different person. How can she preach that when she photoshops every picture and will make little girls feel bad about the way they look. Oh and lying about getting fillers and surgery. She really is awful. I’m not surprised in the podcast when she said ‘that’s so weird’ when Wendy was talking about a new law that would make you state when you used photoshop on an Instagram picture, as everyone would realise she didn’t look like her pics.
I think we need to understand yes we are all shocked however can we take a second to consider the shock Tyler must’ve had when he saw her in person 😩😩. And she said he said he loved her before he asked her out so he couldn’t go back. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.